November Blue
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have a lot of respect for you as of late. However, this is a losing battle. Instead of whipping it out with the dicks, just do something else constructive. I've been spending most of my time in the QC section these days making sure these analyses are good and accurate and it's a lot more fun than duking it out with "delete all posts" Iron Fist Haunter in the suspect thread. You can make your opinion known, just don't invest anymore of yourself than you have to. Losing your shit in this place is never worth it.
    Hey, thanks for saying what you said about how my posts shouldn't have been deleted, though Gen. Empoleon seems to have edited that out of your post. Also, I want to apologize if anything you did to get that "I could be banned!" status was because of me.
    "base 150 attack is nothing to write home about"

heh, thanks for the laugh
    names aeo, nice to meet you =] and cos i'm making friends here :o
    gotta converse with people at some point :3
    Yo, if your so intent on trying to get ubers to ou, why don't you apply to host a tournament that has Lugia, Ho oh, Rayquaza or Skyman unbaned. It could allow you to see why the "Ubers" should be unbaned/ why they should be baned. It would also give you data and proof to improve your arguments, since at the moment they are a tad weak.
    listen man don't get in over your head. i tried to fight it like you did so they took all my badges away!!!
    Sorry to double post here, but I don't think it serves as much of a purpose in the suspect thread. Plus, it was something I should have mentioned earlier. While it was smart to try retesting the BST 600 Ubers, I really think you picked the wrong one. If there is one thing players hate in Pokemon (I am guilty of this as well) is Hax. Shaymin might not be as broken as other Ubers (or even other OU Pokemon), but the RNG is so in the users favor that it causes a lot of frustration for other players. That is why peopple are so passionate about it. The only 2 Ubers I think might have a chance at being retested are Deoxys-N (never was tested without Deoxys-A in the Metagame), and maybe Manaphy (that is still a long shot, but it has more of a chance then Shaymin).
    since I know both of our posts are bound to be deleted, I've reposted it here for helpful reference.

"And why do some of you have fits when I suggest changing the tiers? Will latios remaining OU for another round give you cancer? Is shaymin going to give you a brain tumor? If we let down an uber, so what? Does your life end? Does laddering become excruciatingly painful?"

And my response:

To answer all your questions: 1) because it gets old after a while dealing with someone who clearly wants to retry EVERY SINGLE UBER in the OU meta. 2) No, or he wouldn't have lasted 4 (most likely 5) rounds of testing. 3) No but he'll hax my pokemon to death. 4) He disrupts the meta, and unless it's Blaziken, it's definitely bound to be in a bad way (Still on the fence about Blazy though). 5) No. 6) Yes.
    I guess I will echo undisputed's sentiments about your bravery, though I would be going about it a slightly different way (I actually have an idea I have been working on).
    Could you help me a bit? Check out the simple questions/answers in Uncharted territory.
    I'm a herbivore actually.

We are all going to die too; I'm taking it this means you don't mean being killed by a tiger tomorrow....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…