ΩDonut
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Cool. And actually, you'll need to use my Heart Gold FC, cuz I'm too lazy to trade it back to Pearl just to trade it to you again! xD
    I NN'd the Kyogre as you asked. It's L 40 UT, didn't know if I mentioned that. I know when you start a thread up it's a ton of work, and you get spammed with offers from every side, so whenever things cool down let me know and we can trade. :) I appreciate your help. I really wasn't looking forward to spending another 65$ for a copy of SS just to get a friggin Groudon T_T

Oh, and what were you talking about in your thread about some XD/Colo thing so you didn't have to play through tons of times??? I've got XD and 2 save files on 2 mem cards, but...
    Sorry about not being able to nickname them myself :( I did read the part where you prefer to have nicknamed pokemon and if you do see anything that you're interested in, I will let you know if I am able to get them nicknamed for you.
    Dang! Sorry dude! I went to bed just before this. :/ No prob I guess. We can always try again later! xD
    Don't worry, I'm not in a hurry. Sometimes I do think that buying a flash card could be a good idea, but eh, I don't like to pay for piracy, how cheap am I? XD Also, I like my stuff legit, hehe. I'm probably missing out on easier RNG abuse for the 4th gen, but I don't mind regular IVs.
    E-mail sent. Gracias.

My cousin doesn't read much English, so it's probably hard for him because of that. I'm not at his house at the moment, so I can't help him as much as I'd like to.
    Just so you have it ahead of time just name mine "RAWR" and then that one angry/yelling face (you know xD)
    Not a problem bud! :D I haven't got to test him yet, cuz I just got him EV'd, but I'm really looking forward to it!
    Wait, you can Pal Park on Desmume? Last time I checked, it wasn't working. My cousin can get the save file from that game and transfer it to his Pearl using his Flash cart, so it'd be useful.

You need the R button to select the Restore Save option on GBA Backup Tool.
    Wow! Great! Lemme think of one... Oh, and what would you like in return? I don't know what pokes you have/need, but I just got a Quiet, 31/1/31/31/31/0 Kyogre. Don't know if you have HG or have traded for one yet. :)
    Is it my understanding for the HGSS RNG, that you go through the methods of catching a a Pokemon and put their stats in the reporter... then you collect each egg? So lets say I get an adamant nature that's in frame twenty two; I get twenty one eggs and then the twenty second one will be shiny? Or am I missing something?
    Yo donut remember me?... Great! I was wondering if you had any pokemon i may have traded you from my thread. See my game broke and Im attempting to pick up the pieces. It may never happen, but hey. Anyways let me know, please--appreciative.
    lolz! I just needed to get my pokedex first to unlock the Wondercard for HG! xD Such a noob! xP
    I'm sorry to disturb you, but do you know of anyone else who's playing HG/SS that could possibly help me? Thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…