Age of Kings
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i put all my info in, put in unlimited for the frame and delay, etc.

when i tried to find a time, it spit out nothing, cos i didn't have a specific frame to start with.

do i need that before i attempt to look for shiny spreads?
    that's all stuff i understand. i think i just need someone to walk me through it one time.
    like tell me a specific frame to look for and give me specific numbers to find so i can do it on my own without doing any of the math and figuring out.

also help on keeping my frame consistent. mole told me a good for the eggs. sitting in front of the old man and waiting a second after saving to see if the cowgirl or pachirisu move. stuff like that.
    i know. i have done some searching myself, but i'm not sure how to get them.
    i have a near flawless adamant spread and some nice bold/impish ones.
    Shiny spreads, you have to research yourself sinec they're unique to every ID/SID combo. I did however find lots of nice spreads for your perusal...

Hold on though tournament match ;-;
    and either.

and i want to try to get as many shiny as possible if i can except for the ugly ones (looking at you, darkrai)
    i have all of my legends because i wanted to RNG one.

giratina is in the cave. i haven't gotten shaymin or darkrai yet, but i have the items.
    i guess i just need like a test project to try to find or something.
    lmao.

i need to get my delay and such to work. that's my problem. mole gave me some tips for breeding though.
    i just saw someone post a CMT right after you said you wanted it locked. i dunno of any posts after that lol.

i haven't had a chance to clone yours yet either ;(
    i haven't done like anything pokemon-related in forever until a couple days ago i had my first battle in forever
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…