Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, those are the ones I'm talking about. I've had Stadium 1 and 2 since I was younger, I still play them every once in a while. :P
    Battle Revolution for the Wii was terrible, I thought it would be a lot like the other games, but it was a huge letdown.
    A timid one will do fine thanks ^^. So will modest, in fact.
    I have a very limited access to wifi, can I contact you again once I'll be able to go online ?

Thanks a lot for your help !
    Hehe, that's what I'm tryin' to do as well. I think I would be ok-ish at battling, but collecting is more my thing. :P
    Thanks for being patient :)
    There are a lot of people who get mad over stuff like this, so I was just making sure. xD
    Hey, sorry it is taking me so long to trade that Eevee, not sure when I'll get to trade with my friend. Maybe I'll just throw in another pokemon for free. xD
    Ok then the non-shiny too :D
    Still haven't gotten to trade for the shiny, but I will let you know when I do. :)
    Ah that's true...forgot about that, sorry. >.<
    You may have another Eevee if you like, to make up for it?
    It's an Eevee I bred for a friend, it will have his OT, but it's the exact same Eevee, just shiny. :)
    I should be able to get it shiny tomorrow, if not then, then most definitely the next day. The person I'm trading with lives in a different country, so sometimes it's hard to coordinate a trade, but I'll get it to you. :)
    The Feebas will be semi-redis for you, those who you trade it to can trade, but those who receive in from the secondary trader may not. Hope that's clear, thanks for the prompt trade.
    It's a third gen tutor move, only available in emerald, if you can't do it no worries. (The only way to do it is to catch it in emerald, tutor it, then pal park it over to IV gen).
    Hexflawless --> 6 flawless stats, my other feebas is flawless for hp grass which just means the highest possible stats for hidden power grass, which, in this case is 31/31/30/30/31/31.
    I just need 1 poke to be cloned today.
    Its a shiny adamany scyther @what I think is 31/31/31/31/31/31. IV checking is always nice.
    I will need 3 copies of the scyther. I will then get out of the wifi room, attach a metal coat to one of them, trade you it, then clone the resulting scizor 2 times.Of course, you are welcome to keep a copy of the scizor/scyther with semi redis rights to it. Sound good?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…