Shwheelz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• For those of you who were after my giveaway Pokemon, I'm afraid you are out of luck. The new router I got is not compatible with the DS' limited wifi capabilities. In other words, I don't have wifi anymore.
    for everybody who is posting here, I think it's kinda pointless. He doesn't seem to be coming back, so I won't get my Kingdra.
    I'm sorry for bugging you again, but could I get the hariyama instead of the Nidoking? Thanks
    Oh... Shoot man... I totally forgot about your post. I am very sorry... I was skimmi g through my old VM's, and i saw this...
    Ambipom ♂
    (Lucky 44228)

31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
    {Jolly} {Technician} {Twinleaf Town}
    ---------
    UT Version: Bounce, Fake Out, Pursuit, Counter
    ---------
    EVed Version: 252 Atk / 6 SpD / 252 Spe
    Return, Fake Out, Pursuit, Counter

Is this Ambi shiny? I can't see the sprite. If it is I'll take it, if not I'll take:

Nidoking ♂
    (Lucky 44228)

31 | 31 | 30 | 30 | 31 | 31 (HP Grass 70)
    {Naughty} {Rivalry} {Battle Park}
    ---------
    UT Version: Leer, Peck, Sucker Punch, Hidden Power
    ---------
    EVed Version: 252 Atk / 168 SpA / 90 Spe
    Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Sucker Punch, Earthquake

Thanks man, awesome giveaway.
    I dont want to rush you by any means, but when will we get the pokemons from the giveway? Thanks
    ... Wow you have them already?
    Oops. Should have suggested something else. But you like the game?
    Thanks mate. I wish you the best of luck with school, and I hope you come around sometimes. :)
    Hit my thread with a Luvdisc :D Well you helped me when I first started here on Smogon, and with that Luvdisc, I'll never forget you. :)
    Well, school is most important at this age, I know ^^ But can you do one last thing for me?
    Hey partner! Let me know when you can trade and I will try to help you out. I may be available later tomorrow if you want it then. ^_^
    Lol...I haven't heard from you in a while. I will only be available in the early mornings from here on out. Except for maybe on Sundays. I am student teaching now and will be very busy during the day. My available hours will be 4:30-7:00AM GMT-8. Talk to you later.
    Hey there partner. I was tired of waiting for that HP Electric Heatran so I learned to RNG in Platinum and got my own. Unfortunately I don't have a decent shiny spread for it but it is just about flawless. Here it is:

OT/ID: Vahn/44666
    Heatran—Stark Mountain (Luxury Ball)
    Flash Fire
    Modest- UT lvl 50
    31/23/31/30/31/31
    Hidden Power Electric

I don't need anything in return if you do want it. Just let me know.
    Im really sorry about the beldum. I had vaction, school, and no frre time. im almost done with it. you can have it back for free.
    Yo Shwheelz! Sorry, wasn't able to reply to you. I'm really busy with work lately and the only time I can trade is this coming weekend. I'll see who I can catch. Either you or Reklaw.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…