Winters Zombie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• By download link on a private message would be better... and for the tournament, now it will be only doubles! :D
    XD - more of a challenge? Ughudu - noooo! I liked the ease of getting it in 4th gen...literally everyone could learn in a day's time if they put real effort in it and started breeding shinies. After that...it's a simple procedure to move up to captures and then ID/SID and then emulator...I just wished I jumped on the emu bus sooner!

Yeah...about battling...VGC this year is only 5th gen yes? That seems...a bit bleh if you ask me...lol. And regular battling is more of a challenge but it just seems like...I don't know...overpowered now more than ever, lolz.
    winters. i can't believe the B/w is out and im still here in hg/ss. I plan to rng gen 5 soon, do you find it easy?
    Haha, I don't hug trees? I may lean up against them or lay under them...but no hugging :P

And probably not...lol. 5th gen just doesn't excite me yet...maybe when everything is solidifed and battling seems more fun...lolz.
    Yeah, send the HG one please :) Don't worry for the platinum one, I'll handle using Diamond for a while then. Check this thread for a team that I posted, the rules are there, it have VGC10 rules http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87177 ...don't care about the single battle one, now there's only doubles, so, I believe that I'll change the team
    Ahaha...not a tree hugging...Sky Pirate nerd sure :P Where do you think my giveaway are usually with anime/game quotes? :P
    Hey Winters, how's the ID thing going? :) Suddenly the rules of that weird tournament changed to only double battle! :D I have to re-do my team then x.x I hope to succeed in two weeks
    Well could you tell anyways? Like how to advance the frame and all the steps I would take, had I had an AR working?
    NO tree hugger :P Eh, it's a small rendition from my favorite game:
    "Your mistakes were two fold I'm afraid. You sprung your trap without looking to see that the game you snatched was the one you preyed. And you sold me short...I'm no thief...I'm a sky pirate" :P Something like that...lolz. It's not my favorite line or anything, ahaha .

And...cheatz! I did that at one time...haha. But WonderTomb is too bleh, lol. Not original at all! Hax Super Steroids Caterpies are where it's at :P
    Ok, problem...I upload the firmware, it asks me if I'm sure, I say yes, then I sit here and stare at a screen that says "Uploading progress..."

Eventually I get "Protocol Error" and it all shuts down
    I'm no Tree Hugger...I'm a Sky Pirate! :P

And lolz - Zombie ish teh cheat!
    Oh I have an AR, but I can't get the codes to work. I think I need to update my firmware what I can't find any place that tells me how to do that.

Also, it looks much better. The character pops more and the background has depth to it.
    Well I don't know how to abuse on BW. What advances my frame? How do I verify my seed? I need to be taught as though I know nothing of RNGing at all.

Also that is pretty badass, but very monochromatic. Try a bit of color variation on the left.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…