Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, but scarfed rotom would've finished the rest of your team off. Donphan would've roared out Rhyperior when it rock polished. GG
    im so sorry, the power went down.
    want to repeat? ill bring the same team
    btw smogon is so slow today
    he would not have died with 2 cc u got a crit n i lived then u killed i would have roost n brave bird
    x3 bp super effective might have killed and i had heatran left n i dont remember now but i know u had a lot of hax
    all u do is buff up and keep baton passing back and forth to u lvl 100s, then protect ur low lvl pokemon behind a sub, and allow them to wreak havoc... honestly, i should create a lvling guide... i dont know of anyone else who doeswhat i do...
    a lucky egg is an item that u can steal from wild chansey.... it multplies the experience earned from a pokemon by 1.5. i have a lvl 100 vaporeon with surf, baton pass, aqua ring, and substitue.... a lvl 100 ninjask with swords dance sunny day baton pass and xscissor, and a ambipom with nasty plot, baton pass and agility... even @ low lvls... if u batton pass ur pokemon buffs that max out speed and att or sp att, even if they are half the lvl of the elite 4 pokemon, hey can usually 1 shot them... with a lucky egg attached, this allows u to lvl at a veryy fast rate...
    like i said let me know if u need anything bred... it will help u lvl them up if they are rtrade pokemon... and with a lucky egg... ur in an even better situation....
    i understand why people do it... but once u get a few baton passers that can buff ur pokemon... and a lucky egg... u can repeatedly run though the elite 4 and lvl a pokemon from 1-100 in about 5 hours...
    people who use pokesav suck... i breed everything by hand... yea its a pain in the ass but @ least if i ever wanted to use my pokemon in a tourny i actually could... those with pokesav cant.. not to mention i have so many diff pokemon with diff moves breeding is pretty easy for me... if u need something bred let me know i breed for tms and pp ups.....
    well actually... that was a bulky dd gyarados there is not telling if he could take out skarm after only 1 dd... max def max hp with an impish nature... gimme like 10 mins i gotta eat and ill be back to battle again..
    and btw if u want to fight ANOTHER one of my ou teams besides the new one i am trying out... let me know...
    its all good i can use yet another ou team... matter of fact i am trying to assemble a new one being that i just got my celebi to lvl 100.... the team may suck, but i would like to try it... to see how good it is...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…