Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'd like the Mudkip if you have one available, if not is it ok if I just take a credit for now?

O and no worries about the edit, I'm just glad to know I'm not going crazy lol
    I misread your msg lol. lemme go get another poke after the first three.
    Thats fine lemme boot up my HG and I'll be in wifi, my FC is 0088 8061 3635, your fcs in your about me are the ones im using?
    I can tranfer your bold ditto from Diamond to your heart gold if you like.
    lol ok. Looking at your team it looks really solid. I'll be sure to check it out more tomorrow, I'm pretty sleepy so I'm going off after your trade and a pending behind you.
    Ok, cool. I'll meet you online in 5 minutes as I have to catch random pokes in the wild. Ill add both FCs when done.
    Yeah but the trades take longer because you have to confirm a lot of things. No problem. :)
    Lol yes you can still trade even though you're saved right in front of him. Just leave that room, and go to one of the floors and enter every room until you find a Plasma grunt. He will teleport you back to the Pokemon League and you'll be inside the Pokemon Center. then you can fly anywhere you'd like. Whenever you want to get back to the castle, just talk to the same grunt in the Pokemon center and he'll take you back to the castle. I have a modest Munna that I can clone and give one to you. Let me know when you're ready to trade. :)

Well, yeah IV spreads are all that you will see. Basically, you need a synchronizer if you want to get any Pokemon with a nature. I can supply you with a synchronizer for the Pokemon you're trying to RNG. I didn't catch all synchs though, so I might not have it lol.
    Lol thats cool I originally wanted to go to wilson but couldn't because I fail :P you must live pretty darn close to me I live on 7th and cerritos its like right across the street from franklin
    lol thats awesome I have met a few members but only at events and tournaments :\. If you dont mind me asking but what school are you going to?
    I went to millikan I graduated in 09
    oh awesome! haha thanks!
    (one little nitpick, make me a non-shiny spitback? if it's not much of a hassle...since I already have a shiny one lol)
    hey do you think you can do one more?

tyrogue
    impish -(female, if it's not a male only species)
    31/31/31/x/31/31

I have a flawless adamant tyrogue parent with the egg moves desired if you do decide that you want to take the job :)

EDIT: careful actually... I think I wanna run some bulk up with it
    Hey again! lol wanna help me out these bp's?

Wooper - Female
    Water Absorb
    Careful
    31/31/31/x/31/31
    -Stockpile
    -Curse
    -Recover
    Non-shiny
    (I have a flawless parent gastrodon w/ stockpile and curse if it makes it easier :) )

and

Koffing - Female
    Levitate
    Bold
    31/x/31/31/31/31
    (I also have a flawless parent of this if ya need! :) )
    Just LMK! Thanks again!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…