Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It was a GG but I don't know your EV's onto that Scarm. With a Shell Smash on a 237 sp attack Huntail to 474 I'm not sure how much hp Scarm would have left. Oh well.
    I didn't know if that was a serious team or if you were trolling me using a team of five walls and a Zoroark.
    Good game indeed. :] I thought it was funny how thanks to you giving me your choice specs I was able to take out your terrakion. sorry about the wonder launcher I have no idea what the standard set up is for wifi.
    Yeah you are right but this is a test I might change some things until I got a standard one
    I'm gonna take your word about it being a nintendo-fault DC.
    And i really appreciate the comment about how i battle. And if you've heard of like Kwandoren66 or Shofu, i've beaten them 5-0 or 4-0 in their livestream. They just didn't want to save it because they got utterly buttraped.
    I really wish that battle could have been saved - would have been a great example/lesson on how to predict :/
    I guess I'll still be here, cause I dont have any web to fight by wifi so quick. Do u know one? If you dont I'll be here
    Anyways, it's nice to know that people will stick up for their friends, especially in a rational manner. For what it's worth, you've earned some of my respect. Have a good day, Pika~
    Sorry, I was really, really frustrated last night with something else and a little of that leaked onto here. And yes, it did matter. But my point is that if someone is going to SAV their Pokemon, it's up to them to check and double check that the Pokemon are completely legal, ignorance is no excuse. I have this awesome WishBliss that /might/ be legal, I hatched it from an egg that I didn't get myself, but if I traded it and it was hacked, it would be my fault and I'd go on the BL. I could say that I didn't know it was hacked, but that wouldn't matter.

And the Battle Me blacklist? It doesn't stop you from battling, it's there to warn other people that X person has done this in the past and might do it again. It's not being banned. GK overreacted and seriously annoyed some people, myself included. Contrary to what he ways, the mods here are not total jerks, they'll listen to you. WildEep did, Toothache didn't because he had seen the video.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…