Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Switch to Sceptile. I assumed your pikachu was a special attacker and was either going to t-bolt or sub up.
    That crit helped you considerably. I still had Sceptile to use against pikacha, I dont like pika, it's like nu's deoxys, frail as crud
    I wish I had chosen my other team for that match... Stall is only good against predictable setups and a more balanced team wouldn't have been roflstomped.
    Yeah, I'm trying to branch out a little. I basically just use the same six every time.
    Actually it's HP Fire, Draco Meteor, Dragon Claw, and Shadow Sneak. I used Shadow Sneak vs your Lugia when it lived with that sliver of health.

But yea, tbh, there's not much time in the metagame for you to use a Resttalking CMer unless the Pokemon's Kyogre or something. Just use the mixed attacker, it's a lot more effective (as you can see from our battle).
    Fuck ahahah I zoned out and pushed Run instead of Attack. GG anyway, I recommend you update your Tina-O.
    Still got the error :(. Have you ever encountered this error? I've turned off all firewalls and changed wifi channel to 1.
    Yeah, I was gonna retire that Umbreon, cause I didn't know a good way to get wish on Smeargle at the time, but now I know and I can get a Wish Eevee.
    I'm kind of torn on the proper EV spread to use on the new Umberon because I ran a 252HP 152Def and 100 Sp. Def. on the Umbreon you battled and you can see how it turned out :/
    I guess I wasn't paying attention to the damage because I never saw a hit that hit more than 1/4 of your health. My bad I guess
    "Ya but the first hit wasn't roost and it still did only about a quarter damage..."
    I wrote that on mine sorry. ^ That's the reason, unless i'm mistaken about something, those hits should've done more than half damage.
    I ran this through a damage calculator. With my swampert with 269 sp.atk, it would at least do 224 damage to your dragonite IF it has MAX sp.def. So nonetheless, it should do more than the mere 100 damage I'm currently doing.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…