ΩDonut
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok thankyou, and what is IRC? I hear about it all the time but have no idea what it i all about.
    Hi OmegaDonut. I am using RNG reporter 9.7.4 on a different computer, and I want to enter my Parameters to do searches. Is there a way to do that without having to do the whole DS parameter finding process again? When I put my MAC address in the parameters window and close it, the Time Finder window doesn't remember it. Thanks!
    Hi OD, have a quick RNG question. I'm rnging Terrakion, and my frame I need is 1, so no advances. I;m using the standard method, non c gear, and I keep on hitting my time, -1 second, because that's my differential, and not once have I gotten the ivs.
    Even if I get them my synchronizer doesn't work half the time :S
    Any ideas on what to do?
    Hey I have a quick question about RNG Reporter, with the Q&A thread being down temporarily. If I'm looking for a 5th Gen Breeding standard seed, does the application automatically assume that the starting frame is 8? Meaning, if I get a seed with frame 1, can i just collect the egg or do I need to find a spread on frame 8? Thanks =)
    thank you for awering to me, most of the moderators\admins of the forums simply ignore private messages.

I hope that it will work after some days, because I found a 31\30\31\31\31\31 spread with a low synchronizable shiny spread!

the reason why I wrote you is that the seeds I'm getting are so different from the ones I should hit that it's hard to understand what is the problem, because at the same time I can hit seeds I found with older rng reporters but actually those seeds are found by the new version, too.
    now I'm quite convinced that the problem is caused by the flashcart, but to clear my doubts I have to understand a thing, that is: can my flashcart get a different seed that has either the wrong iv spread at frame 1? at least the frame should be correct, or not? because in the time finder I can find the spread I get but date, time, keypress, and even the frame are different from the ones I actually got it with.
    thanks for your patience.
    Hi there ^^
    Thanks for the RNG Reporter programs and all their features, now I can easily hit my (non C_gear) seeds...probably easier than 4th Gen RNG (except breeding, because 5th Gen. breeding is a bit harder IMO).

BTW I have a suggestion for the future versions of RNG Reporter...
    How about letting us search for seeds under a specified month and date, not just under a specifies month only.
    Because IMO, searching for non C-gear seeds always starts at the first day of the month, and it might take us time for RNG Reporter to finally display seeds for the last day of the month.
    so why I can hit old seeds and not new ones? the IVs I find by using sweet scent when I enter the game are not found in the correct day\time\frame by the time finder and the "ds parameter search" finds nothing by putting everything right, "0" as the minimum value for every parameter and the maximum value of each parameter in the "max" column. is my cart to become crazy now and then?

p.s. why don't you make it so it is possible to use older versions? it could be useful, in some circumstances.
    ok now I'm sure that the time finder of version 9 beta 7.4 gives wrong results, because I can't hit the seeds found with it while the ones found with the previous versions are correct. if only we could use the older versions...
    I noticed that on the latest RNG reporter, in the time finder is not possible to select the encounter slot to search for. is it made on purpose or not?
    I had a problem, too, that is when I try to hit a certain seed I get another one that can't be found neither by the "ds parameters search" function. I tried to catch another seed I already used and I got it, so my parameters are ok. what can it be?
    Sigh........ Sorry OmegaDonut. I didn't think it was consider insulting other members too.
    Hello Sir, I hope I'm not disturbing you, but would it be possible to RNG for a specific PID? (Egg PID, trading the Egg to the ID/SID abused game to hatch it Shiny, like Manaphy)
    Hello OmegaDonut, I'm wondering if the final release of RNG Reporter will allow us to check adjacent seeds when breeding. xElite told me that only mac users can check adjacents
    Omegadonut i have a question... if you breed pokemon from hacked parents aren't the Offsprings considered hacked? also if they have unobtainable egg move combinations its also considered hacked am i correct?
    Yeah, I've done the Japanese version about 9 different times. Never tried repeating at the same time to see if I got the same IV's. I've also done the English 3 times now. It is always different. I think it might be due to the DS. Or at least mine any ways. As it has have given me problems with other things in the past. I have no idea how to help you in this matter though, but if you ever need any help do send a VM/PM with some instructions and I'll do my best to lend a hand ;D!

I'm also going to try it on different DS'. I'm going to try it on another DS lite than if I can, on a DS original as well.
    excuse me, but when will the non fools RNG Reporter come out? i do not have admin rights on my comp so i cannot non c-gear rng abuse. so can you please give me an estimated time of when it will be released? Thanks!
    Pokemon Black and White RNG Abuse: C Gear for Legends/Wilds

Pokemon Black and White RNG Abuse: Standard for Legends/Wilds- Part 1

Pokemon Black and White RNG Abuse: Standard for Legends/Wilds- Part 2

I figure you're probably getting annoyed with me posting these. Use em when you need em.
    0 5D 8A3 6 0 00A301C0ED8D1004
    49 69 345 6 9 00A301C0A9CF56B5

That's what my recent search got me.

Also a question, if we are going to RNG for Standard Seeds how do we keep track of the PID?
    Hey quick question are Gen V starters Dream World abilities out yet? I had a battle with a Serperior that had a DW ability and it was acting funny.
    We may have a problem. I'm hoping I just got something mixed up, but it doesn't look that way. This is the 64403 source.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…