Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry for the run, I threw together a slop team, and you were gonna ace through me like butter. I've been in a slump lately.
    GG! really fun game, i suggest you put some attacks on your cress :\ it can easily be taunted
    wow i really what are the chances of all these confusion hits -.-"
    Despite the unskippable animations, that was over rather quickly! I don't really need anything in return, except for maybe another battle someday, so don't worry about that ;)

Btw, why are people on your page raging about a Shedinja, which is one of the worst pokes in the game? XD
    GG! close, that miss on my first focus blast cost me the match x)
    Wow a shedinja? didn't expect that. All i had for it was Jirachi's fire punch and you got rid of my rocks.
    the thing was that i did not have SR up, i can never take down that shedinja, because of that sash. My tyranitar is also down and i can't take you down, it is as good as a loss for me. I agree shedinja is totally legal and i respect that but it can totally screw up someone without SR support or weather support
    i would have won without the crit because your gyrados would have had little hp left and i still had scizor to bullet bunch the rest due to having the rest of your teams at like under 10 hp each. So the crit wouldnt have really mattered. But yeah sorry for that freeze hax, i take my chances with tri attack and just hoped for any status.
    Yeah but that crit at the end was gay. Im not gonna complain about the freeze on metagross b/c of serene grace hax but that probably stopped him from sweeping most of ur team. I was surprised that scarf togekiss outsped him with a rock polish, but ur toge must be max speed or something. Anyways gg. It was fun. Just wish we coulda seen how it turned out without the crit
    Hey, I have a Shiny Relaxed Pineco (untrained): 31/31/31/x/31/0. Do you have any pokes from Fifth Gen with Pokerus?
    hmm balls. well i dont want to waste your time. im gonna go beat my router. maybe we'll get a rematch in some time
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…