Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• OK. I caught the Litwick again and this time it IS Timid. :p I'm also going to grab a Modest one since I'm already here. I'd like you to pick one more pokemon from my thread if you can find anything you like as thanks for your help. I hate making things more complicated than they have to be and you have been very helpful. Thanks. :)
    Great. I can make copies for you or you can do it yourself. Either way is fine with me as long as they don't get ribbons or whatever. It would be very nice if you could set the Poliwag up to become a Politoed for me and if you want your Timburr evolved, you can trade me that too. I'll VM you tomorrow when I am ready and thank you very much. :)
    Okay, I checked my boxes and my seed that I used to catch him. I must have used the wrong synchronizer. X( It won't be hard to re-do though. I'm studying for exams tonight but I'll VM you tomorrow once I've caught the right one. Sorry for the trouble but I'm glad you noticed it.
    ..... It was definitely a mistake then. I'll send you a VM later once I figure out what I did. I won't be able to trade tonight but I'll be around tomorrow.
    Thank you as well. I love to RNG them but I hates EVing. >:( And take your time. I'm in no hurry. :)
    Okie doke. Poliwag: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD Litwick:4 HP/252 SpA/252 Spe Magnemite:224 HP / 24 Def / 32 SpA / 144 SpD / 84 Spe Sigilyph: 252HP/4SpA/252Spe
    You're welcome to EV those pokemon for me as long as you don't use an AR to do it (items are fine and so is pokerus). The only problem is I already did the Timburr but hadn't updated my thread. :p You can still have the same five and EV Poliwag instead or you can pick another poke to train. I'll be on for about an hour still so just VM me with which ones you want to do when you can trade. :)
    hey yoshi, have you still not gotten your lati@s and jirachi? sorry, i've been really busy with life lately, and only have found the time to get back today.
    This could be a problem. . . Your time zone is incredibly awkward. 3:57 AM my time.

Can you accept .pkm?
    Hey I noticed that on a forum you said by going intothe elite 4 with cottonnee you made the game offer Keldeo as a starter I would be interested in having Keldeo as a starter and j currently have a save game on White. Do I just get a cottonnee then go into the elite 4 die then rest to have Keldeo or what happened to you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…