Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• At the 2v2 doubles subway, you also need an extra 2 Pokemon to use (in case you get to the subway boss).
    i know, i'm just waiting on my ref tutor to send back the round after checking it. it'll probably be a couple of hours at least.
    Refs typically have a longer-than-stated DQ time. This is implied and is common courtesy. Chill out regarding p3, you're lucky enough to have a ref as it is :P
    Hi, just letting you know that you can have Elekid start off with ThunderPunch since it learns it at level 9 in the past generations.

Light Screen too.
    LOL you know the pants-removal thing was just a play on Shed Skin, right? Also, you can't use Dig to avoid AND attack at the same time. :0 You either get to attack with it right away, or you don't get to avoid damage. Just be warned that I'll be reffing it one of those two ways, so take that into account.
    @______e Oh man. Do you think it could wait until tomorrow? I've just done more reffing in one day than I've ever done in my entire ASB career combined before now and I'm pretty burnt out LOL.

Anyway in the meantime let's at least see how the match is progressing.... *goes to look*
    Haha, thanks. :D' That makes me feel better about it. =w='
    Well, I'll finish it up tomorrow morning. In the meantime... uh...

*distracts you with this while fleeing to bed*
    Yeah, I'm getting to it... probably will need to finish up in the morning since it's pretty late for me here. I just finished reffing Crux and Pikapwned twice in a row because my @#$^ing computer ate everything I wrote. x___@ So sorry for the delay but I will definitely get to it sometime early tomorrow.

Incidentally, that was some pretty brutal stuff you're throwing down on Mewtwo. Yikes.
    Hey, just wanted to let you know that I saw your posts and will be getting to your battle today just as soon as I can.
    You need to be approved by an approver before you can issue any challenges, and you will have to update your profile each time you get a new mon/attack.
    Hi there! Yes, I will make sure it gets approved by either myself or another approver quite soon. Don't worry, we're on it!

- DarkSlay
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…