Majora_younglink

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I waited for you for eight minutes and I never got a response that you were in so I'm sorry.
    but you know I had my hydreigon in the back right? He would kill metagross and ferrothorn with fire blast, metagross was seriously hurt by the bug bite, so even surf would probably kill it and then it was Fire blast hydreigon VS a half health ferrothorn...
    but it wasn't a KO so then, hydreigon with fire blast would clean up (if he would not mis )
    good game man..lol that was actually my 1st wifi battle so it was kind of a learning experience for me
    ah dont worry about the battle lol. Yeah i'm annoyed i forgot about trick room, completely slipped my mind :| I think I could have done, it's just the crit came at an unfortunate time, and i needed 48 hp to survive the leech seed and rest again, and the crit took me down to 46 :(
    which turn? i was trying to pp stall your power whips and gyro balls lol, but that crit screwed me over. yeah that's fine go for it, can you link me to it when you do? it was a very good game though, cant believe i lost i had it in the bag!
    i see. well 3 of my poke i can assure you are legit. i transfer them from my ss and i obtain them from trading with others. i was very cautious back then. ever since i got the 5th gen, i had to resort to savin because i don't know how to rng and i dont collect anymore..
    its because i sav'd half my guy. im sure the women at the center said only legit poke...
    OK, I've given it a second check and stamped the analysis. It should need only one more check before it's finished.

Thanks for putting up with all of this. It's just that, well, my first analysis to be uploaded to Smogon was DPP Heracross, so I attach a bit of special importance to it. Anyway, your thread looks pretty good now. I'd advise that you contact some QC team members, however, and ask them to give it a read-through, just to make sure that all the information given is accurate.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…