Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Omg...You know what I just noticed? He put an offer my thread: I will Ev for you. He probably is planning on stealing from me too.
    sushi362 stole it??? Wow..What a loser. I have a thread on PokeCommunity. I will be sure to put him on my blacklist.
    It's okay, I'm getting it from AromaFlora for free. I had the snorlax but accidently released it :( Unless you can trade now. I have timetwister's Alakazam already cloned if you're interested in that
    Yeah i just ant the Original Name which would be SHROOMISH and ok so teach it Substitute and give it a Rowap Berry?
    Alright, im catching something right now (Frame=2069 x_X) So ill VM you when im done lol
    Well since you dont have a Thread i guess ill post here... CMT for your Shroomish please :D
    I think you were interested in timetwister's Shiny Gallade right? I'm sorry I didn't see anything that I was interested in, but would you like to do some cloning for me?
    Hey man, im really sorry about what happened on the trade. I was wondering if you would like to finish it.
    No problem. I see, you might want to notify him as well or get a refund since ezequiel's thread states that it isn't redis.
    Hey Charzaro, thought you might want to know that Ezequiel6566's Houndoom is not redistributable so you might want to take it off before you get in trouble :)
    Oh, I definitely want it, but I've gotta change the oil in my car, then we're heading over to my parents to get my GBA back so I can RNG a Jolly Flawless Mewtwo and tutor Self Destruct onto it. So.... It'll have to wait. Don't forget though, K? :?
    Hey, about that Trained Larvitar, could you give me the specs on it? What level is it now? What codes (if any) did you use while leveling it? What's it's current moveset? Etc...

Thanks. I was gonna train it myself or let someone else do it, but hey, if you've got it done, why not. XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…