zarator
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• One of my two Pokemon was in a battle but has fainted. If this means it's eligible, then I'm completely ready. If not, I'll have to wait until that match ends.
    ahah, grazie! p.s. non essere così sicuro che non giocherai nemmeno un match!!! ;)
    Unfortunately, I am not available until Friday at the earliest, as I'm busy from 10 am to 10 pm until then.
    what the heck is smogon time? what time is that in GMT? and before you ask, i cant play now, im on my laptop and i can only play at home, which will be in several hours
    I prefer to plan ahead, so just post a time when you know you will be on and we can battle then.
    my time zone is Gmt-5 and i prefer monday thru friday 3-11. much more open time wise on weekends. let me know what works for you
    Iam on a trip and cant access raid on iphone.
    Just in case i'll need an extension until sundaynight if possible

Thanks
    by the way, I'm on as Shuba.

I'll stay online on that server, just PM me on PO when you are there too, ok?
    I can battle now if you want
    But again, I can't get on SU server, so shall we do it on the Treehouse server?
    I currently can't acces the PO server on my desktop (has to do with my IP being close to a banned person's IP or something), but yes, I think my team ir ready. (I can't battle right now since I'm on my laptop and the team is not saved here)
    hey man. sorry, ive been rly inactive this weekend due to irl issues. even now i can only be on for a sec. after this weekend's over tho i should be free, so does tomorrow work for you?
    Ahh, I've counted the beginning of the zapdos battle where the first tynamo add is introduced rather than from the just the the actual battles.
    Sorry for the slight delay, I couldn't acces my pc for a while. I'm GMT +2, and I'm usually online in the evenings
    eh you can give tophway the win I cheated without knowing, but cheating leads to disqualification anyways, thanks for the opportunity though!!!
    I'm able to play most nights (gmt-5) but I'm going to be on and off next couple of days
    Sorry about that. I'm available from 1:00 pm EST to whenever tomorrow.
    Farò del mio meglio!!! :) p.s. mi spiace per la WC ma come ben sai io sono anche più sfigato di te :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…