alamaster
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo pal i won't be available from 11th to 20th due to exams so please help blue blur finish his battles:clear any doubts he has and guide him.I'll see ya later :D
    I'm GMT +2 and i'm pretty active, I can play until 3 am (for me) but i prefer to play about 2 pm ^^
    I totally forgot about it aswell xD Anyway i don't have the time today to play the match. You can have the win.
    Cool i chose the name last time so we'll with youur choice this time :D
    No sign ups aren't up yet i meant when they do come up.Also explain what that gayass name means? 9.9
    Are you going to post our team in the sign ups again or should I? Also i was thinking of a new team name.Netbattle rules is dumb;how about team good 'ol netbattle?
    Don't you think there's huge rotom weakness on that rain team i just faced you with.....
    Now that you've mentioned it,and i'm sure you're getting tutored for Bo3 tourney,i need to get tutored in BW Ubers(luckily i haxed my R2 opponent in the Ubers tiebreaker to win 2-1 which was probably payback for him haxing me in OU which made Ubers the tiebreaker since i 6-0'ed him in UU)That being said i'm quite good at UU so if you don't feel confident i can play UU for team trials and gtg will play Ubers.
    Fuck BW crew i VM'ed Gtg to team up with us for team trials 4 in advance.Btw sorry i couldn't meet ya all these days for our daily IRC hangouts;my net's fucked up.Also what you getting tutored in? 9.9
    Hey buddy, sorry I couldn't make it thursday night. My buddy came over and not much I could do. He needed a place to crash. Im in Ohio for around a week due to my dad competing in a big tournament, but I should have nights to tutor. I will try and be on IRC everyday at atleast 9:00pm - whenever so if we could try and meet on IRC everyday we can get shit done. Once again, sorry man! Ill try and be on #WCOP and #Underused for easy contact. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…