Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lol. I know someone who got caught up in OoT3D a well. And can you clone a pokemon for me please? Let me know wat the cost is cause its quite a few clones.
    In response to your CMT: is this from PCNY?

joel's Chansey ♀

Ivs: 19/27/30/27/29/29
    bold - serne grace
    Notable Moves: mimic
    Evs: -
    OT (♂): Red ID: 42758
    Obtained: kanto
    Available as: Lvl. 23 ev wiped/ non redi cloned with ar dsi by sophies
    The PID/SID combo for the original PCNY event won't match up to the egg PID/SID.
    Jun 5th, 2011 6:56:31 PM
    Joel
    Thanks again. I need 3 back + the original (4 in total).

The one that you are cloning still has Mimic. You can Semi-Redis this, but only if you redis it still knowing Mimic. The PID/SID combo for the original PCNY event won't match up to the egg PID/SID.
    ominous fyres klink for my zelen's english Reshiram
    -- reds cp jolly thundurus, jolly nincada from giveaway
    --deztroyas file <- pick up pokes
    -omyre fyres cp modest thundurus
    Oh ok. I've already asked someone else but if I don't get it from him I'll ask you for it.
    I did, but sometimes I cant find the time to trade, I'll let you know when I can though...
    Responding to your CMT I haven't seen anything that I'm interested in. :\
    Guess what? I'm still alive! Also... no luck. Got caught up with OoT3D (+ some other games) and forgot about Pokemon completely. Until I found my HeartGold version while looking for my glasses yesterday... Going to redownload EonTimer now...
    im the guy you want that heatran from O.o; i've been gone for quite some time, if you can clone it then I'll send i'll send it right away
    wow ive been distracted xD. I've not been able to get EonTimer working which should help alot if used correctly... I'll give it another stab in a few days.
    Hey sophies. I tried to adress your cmt but for some reason it would post. I didn't see anything I like on your page and my reply was a long lecture on how I don't trade for redis stuff and how u should breed your own and if u still wanted my tentecruel which I rnged it would cost alot of pokes. Then I said you can give me three redis pokes of off your thread or two good pokes that YOU bred or else basically I didn't see much sorry :/ I'm kind of an asshole about that since all my pokes are actually mine.. However I will trade my tent for any two pokes on ur thread if u have/ find a moxie female magicarp and throw it in the trade too. If u get one idc about it's ivs. I just need one .. Vm me if ur still interested and also no redis right on tent sorry
    Nice work on the banners. I like your picture choice and your Pokemon choice to match the colours. If its not too hard to do there a few modifications I would like done to the banners.

For the Non and Fully Redistributables banners could you capitalize the first letters so they match the format of the other banners.

Instead of "Colosseum Jirachi" could you make it say "Wish Maker Jirachi".

And for the Trophy Case one could you replace the little Dragonite with a little Suicune in the background instead, have Suicune standing on the grass where the Dragonite is near currently. I built the team around the Suicune and I often use Roserade and the Suicune together to cover each others weaknesses.

I am on vacation till about the 27th or so and will not have access to WiFi to do trades until then. I'm hoping to put the banners in my thread shortly after I get back. Thanks
    -- reds cp jolly thundurus, jolly nincada from giveaway
    --deztroyas file <- pick up pokes
    so thy are only available in 5G? beacuse it seems like you shifted them today (18 july 2011).
    I have so much left that needs to be cloned, im currently letting a batch be cloned though :P ill be sure to hit you up when I need some more cloning done though
    -- reds cp jolly thundurus
    --deztroyas file
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…