DjGopher
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello! I am indeed okay, nothing spectacular to report, but I'm not dead! So wooh. How about you, have you had an exciting last .... ages?
    WouLd you happen to have any pokerus infected Pokemon you could trade me? I'll trade a level 70 Rayquaza, Groudon, or Kyogre in return.
    I guess you're talking about Amethyst? I really am too busy to take it up again, unfortunately. :(

Perhaps I will when I have time in the Summer.
    Dude I can't stay so much time, here it's 22.22 PM, and at 23 I must go to bed. If you want, next time we meet from 2-3 PM, so I can stay logged more time.
    I can do the battle in next evenings! (The time here is 6 hour more than the time of the forum, so I can log in from 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM).
    Do you want to do a bo3 or a single battle?
    Hey dude, I did have this posted in the MAC thread but I figured a VM would be a better idea just in case you missed it! Here it is:

I read that as lighting and was like "yeah, I suck at lighting"... but since it's lightning, would you mind elaborating on what your issue is with it? I've had a couple of complaints about it (so you're not alone!), but I'm not 100% sure on what the problem is exactly. Too many offshoots? Is it too thick? Or is it mostly an issue with how it moves compared with the other two lightning stems? I could see that as a problem since it looks like of... foldy... around the mid, but IDK. Thanks for the feedback, btw. :D
    i feel lame because i only know three Iron & Wine songs and that isn't one of them but i am going to listen to that now
    I need a Male Ralts with Shadow Sneak and a random Bronzor on my Soul Silver. Could you get those two for my DW Gligar?
    Yeah, mine was deleted too but I was able to get most of it back. I found some of it on google cache and I discovered that I had also pm'd myself a copy of thread at some point.

I haven't even started BW abuse yet. I was never able to get the hang of IV abuse in DP. The only thing I ever learned was shininess. Needless to say I wasn't in a hurry to abuse in BW but I've heard that it's much easier to do so I'll try it soon.
    Good. How's life? Is the pokemon bug biting again? I took a break for awhile but I couldn't stay away. lol I think we had a trade from ages ago that was never completed. So where can I view your pokemon?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…