Complications
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• >_> no searching the answer...

good ^_^ so, any ideas yet, and none of my IRL friends could figure it out, so that will be the actual riddle...
    oh! That's right, the riddle - um, ok (note: this is just a warm-up, this is one of the easiest riddles I know)

Only one colour, but not one size
    Stuck on the bottom, yet easily flies
    Present in sun, but not in rain
    Doing no harm, and feeling no pain

what am I?
    this isn't a plan. This has been known by BattleStar for a while - he has to pass my approval to enter the officer's HQ - these are his challenges...

also - you mean your answer as in officer/no officer??? because To be brutally honest - we already have enough Officers, and any information can be disclosed to you by PM or VM if need be...
    sorry, but I need to test you differently. first of all. I want you to solve a little riddle, that I will PM to you.
    Secondly, you will need to pass BS's 2nd test before he does, you may not help him any longer.
    Finally, you will get the last test at the same time. If you do not wish to become an officer, you will help BS pass his trials, and you will be admitted into Aero as a member. I hope you choose based on your abilities, not your wants. Aero officers are the best of the best, and we need to make sure they stay that way...
    If he can pass all 3 of my tests, he will become an officer. You will also have to pass one, but by you trying to fight, you are not helping yourselves pass the tests...

Do you want to become an officer? If so, PM BS and help him with his tasks...
    uh, well that's not a good Idea. Aero will ever support the TRC, there has been too much bad blood between the two, and as such war may be declared. I didn't want to do this, but if it must be done...
    and yes, you may become an officer, as PLC has said, but BS will not become an officer until my personal approval, and that's not happening for a while. He's going to have to run a few trials first, and you will have passed all trials by submitting to Aero (and therefore betraying BS) - however he has a couple of other tests that he has failed, yet it seems that you have passed...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…