Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there...do you think you could take over the club for me? I would really hate to see the club never get going again... :(
    Hey there, I am thinking that maybe you should try to get meetings going because Josh is doing absolutely nothing. Good luck.
    Hey buddy. Since I still don't have good cell service I figured I would drop you a VM. My wife and I are in the process of buying a house so in the next couple of months I will have internet up and running and will hopefully be able to battle with you every now and then.
    Please head over to the "Ideas for our club" discussion and say which Pokemon you would like to see in our crest, besides Reshiram, Zekrom or Ninetales. As those are for sure going to be on it. I would prefer a regular Pokemon and not a Legendary if you could...Thanks.

We need these responses SOON as Brittanie is trying to finish up the crest so we can order shirts for the club.
    Hi Luke, How's it going?

FYI, it will help if you respond on my VM wall so I know that you did. ;)
    i subsribed to the group and DO receive notif. through email everytime there's a new stuff
    I just wanted to let you know that I posted new stuff in the group...I am pretty sure that you won't get an email for group postings just VMs (Visitor Messages) and PMs (Private Messages).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…