Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sounds good - it's currently on G4 - is that OK with you?

VM me when you're free to trade.
    Search for a seed from Frames 1 min to 1 max. You have a better time that way.
    That's only if you don't have an IV frame 1 seed. You have your seed on IV frame 1, so you don't need to worry about steps or Party number.
    That's cool. Tell me when you get you Virizion. If you need help let me know. It took me one night and a morning to get my first Jolly Terrakion :D
    And if you can get an AR you can use Rebattle codes and get Terrakion, Cobalion, Kyurem, Zekrom or Reshiram ^_^
    Pretty much you don't have to do that stuff. Eggs are easier when you can do captures easily. I did captures first, then I was able to do Shiny eggs out the wazzo.
    Well with a syncronizer you change any nature that's listed as Bold will change to the nature of your Syncronizer.
    Glad you found a good guide. I needed at least something other than teachers to learn myself. Feel free to ask. :)
    Well that's why you switch out if you ever really have that Problem. Most Musharna can take more hits than that.
    Not as TR set up and support. Their amazing with Mental Herb and Helping Hand.
    Well I'm finishing up making dinner right now. Didn't get to make the cookies x/
    Sounds good. Then I'll go do some other RNGs and make cookies. Yes, I'm making cookies and I'm a guy xD
    Lol, okay. So do you want to try again? What other seeds popped up for that 31/31/31/x/31/31? Tell me which one had the lowest and simplest key presses and we'll do that one.
    Try asking them yourselves. Strongbad and Winters Zombie, tell them I referred. They're each in my friends list.
    Well I have to go for the moment to go check the mail which is 2 miles away and half is steep up hill, so I think I'll be back in 30 minutes to an hour.
    Well it's done now. Plus people said that about Naive Terrakion, but he can easily tear down his common walls with HP Ice.
    It was request by someone. Using Hone Claws to boost Accuracy of Moves like Blizzard and Fire Blast, then maybe breaking out Sucker Punch.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…