Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Try to keep Aerodactyl's attention on you, Tangrowth can't do much if he gets a deafening screech and Toxicroak is low on health. I suggest Taunting Aerodactyl with Shadow Mafia on the second action just in case.
    Mossdeep will be decided when sign-ups close by an RNG strongly affected by social group stuff. Everything exclusively done for G0 has been done by GM's, so GM's will pick, the choices announced tomorrow.
    Well... I don't know. While it does have its merits, i think his current approval is a bit unbalanced mostly because it's just up to one man.
    K ill have my team to ya in a little bit, the comps being hogged atm and I'm on my phone that can't copy or paste, and yea abilities off is alright so that theirs less to worry about, all id suggest is to post the calcs for the fight so we can doublecheck for ya so its less of a burden to u for accuracy
    The 3 days is a player DQ, I don't really care how long you take.
    Recoveries are important for me -- if they're all that's confusing you in an 8v8 brawl I'm sure you can shake it.
    I don't control abilities.
    I see that you have a couple of mafia ideas. I support both of them 'cause you're a cool firend!
    Hello, Metal Bagon. I was wondering if you would still DQ me (I am about 4 hours over), or if you will continue the battle.
    No, there is currently no OU analysis for Honchkrow. However, I am fairly certain that this is because it has been rejected in the past for being... shall we say, lacklustre, in OU. There is no rule in place that says you CAN'T post a skeleton for it in OU C&C - however, you had better post some iron-clad evidence of its usefulness alongside it, or it may well get locked very quickly.

I'm not saying this to psych you out or anything, just making sure you know what you're letting yourself in for. Don't be discouraged if it gets locked, as it won't be your fault if it is - Honchkrow is a tricky Pokemon to start off a C&C campaign with.

PS. I did a bit of research and found the original 5th Gen OU Honchkrow analysis here, in case you were interested. Good luck!
    So long as you make it clear to him that if he doesn't respond you're changing cohosts, I am fine with it. I'd rather have someone who's dedicated and responds to PMs quickly hosting the game.
    I just pointed it out in the thread, but I just realized that fire moves are banned in the arena Vs. Arcanite. That means Cottonee still has its sub. Sorry about that :/
    MB, please change your raid actions. Will-O-Wisp costs 7 energy and you are still under Deafening Screech's effects.
    Please change your actions in our raid. I severely doubt Pain Split will do anything other than waste energy.
    Yeah, I'm going for dragon Gym Leader. I figure worst case scenario, I don't get it, and I have an army of dragons to beat everyone else with.
    You're not creating a landslide anytime soon. Sparks, yes, but whether those will be enough, I'm not sure. I don't think so though, as I'm pretty sure Sandstorm can't destroy clones, so why should they?
    I intend to ref your match in the morning, but can you tell me, is the intent of your first action to create sparks or something to destroy the clones?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…