Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lol he DQed, so how is that screwing with him? I wanted to fill in that slot, so I did. Seems like you are unaware what the meaning of hypocrite is as well.

Obviously if I didn't get it, you didn't send it, genius.
    "Also thanks for reffing!

Cyclohm - Zeus' Pet (F)
    Nature: Modest Nature Special Attack increased by*; Attack reduced by*
    Type: Electric/Dragon
    Electric STAB: 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
    Dragon STAB: More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

Stats:
    HP: 110
    Atk: Rank 1 (-)
    Def: Rank 4
    SpA: Rank 5 (+)
    SpD: Rank 3
    Spe: 80
    Size Class: 4
    Weight Class: 4
    Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 9/9
    MC: 0
    DC: 2/5

..."

What an interesting-looking Shelgon you have there.

Don't talk about me giving you sass, by the way. Nobody likes a hypocrite.
    In future, it would probably be better to take it up in PM. Better still, not at all.

Oh, and good luck! ^_^
    I think you might need to be a little careful with your tone -- speaking out of turn (E.G. here) could even land you a Warning. Ultimately it is Box's decision to make, and you shouldn't condemn him for that.
    MB, don't be worried about the boss. It's a Tyranitar. Ie 4x Fighting Weakness, 2x Grass weakness, 2x Steel weakness. Plus, Toxicroak (who will be drawing the most threat) resists both of its STABs and can Drain Punch for massive damage.
    It should be a piece of cake.
    ...because I have to issue actions to, you know, BATTLE, and I hadn't issued my actions for the first round yet.
    I'll be able to get you the info sometime this afternoon; I'm going to be away for most of the morning.
    Hi, I'm taking your match with Terrador. If you can send me your team, we can get started. Thank you in advance.
    In a very blunt way, yes. My pokemon will end up being targeted next turn either way and Shadow Mafia resists everything but Fire Blast and has relatively high Hp atm.
    Taunt works differently in raids. It draws threat to your pokemon. I had you use it because Shadow Mafia can take Aerodactyl's attacks better than Tangrowth or Toxicroak.
    I'll try, but make no promises, as I have a lot of uni work, I just took on 2 1v1s thinking eh, hardly any work at all.
    Sorry about earlier, I didn't mean to post my actions on your account. But why did you stay logged in when you left my place?!?!?! You really should have logged out.
    ...which page is it on?

I checked but could only find 1 deleted post by you, which indicated it wasn't the post that got deleted.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…