PK Gaming
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Np, I'm just making you work for your mods anyway xD

on a side note: QC Pretty please? :D
    Hey PK, would you mind moving the following threads to L&O? They've been given up by the OP and taken over as noted in the RU analysis index.

Scyther
    Hitmonlee
    Quick question

So Iconic posted in the Vaporeon (Tank / Specs) thread, and said that I should simply remove Choice Specs altogether. I have a middling opinion of this ("hey it's nice, but I want to use Specs Starmie!"), so do you agree with this decision? Gotta make sure.
    hey can you and the other UU QC members come to a consensus on Alakazam? I've had opinions pretty much split as to whether or not Alakazam should have more than one set, and most if not all of those sets I put up were AT LEAST heavily influenced by my conversations with JabbaTheGriffin.

so yeah just fyi!

yeah just sending this to other qc members too
    Ah! xD jk

I have a friend who's studying at UBC this year. I've only ever visited the Vancouver / Richmond area in Canada, there are many, many Asians there lol
    Ah, Australia sounds like a pretty awesome place to visit! Are you studying in the states now PK?
    no joke, she was an exchange student that I hosted 2 years ago. The other exchange student's name was mami... that was confusing around the house xD
    Hello user PK Gaming. We are opponents in The Super New Exciting Awesome Kosher Tournament. My time zone is GMT-5 and you can find me on IRC when I'm at my computer.
    help me i wanna make a team with hydreigon and i don't know how D:
    I was thinking perhaps just to go with max HP / max Def and just mention how the EV spread could be changed depending on what the team needs in the AC, do you think that would suffice?
    Ah ok, I see, thanks for the explanation. I suppose its the most effective on "BlizzSpam" teams then eh? And CS Snover is pretty unexpected, so it definitely could change the game. Totally get your reasoning, though it's most certainly not Snover's best set.

Also, have you played with Steelix recently? I've been testing it and I can't seem to decide on an EV spread for the defensive set.
    PK, what's your opinion on CS Snover for RU? I honestly don't really like the set at all, its offenses are so pathetic it needs everything to be at half-health or below to revenge it. Even then, it can barely outspeed anything even with a Choice Scarf. Snover should stick to SubSeed imo. I talked to Oglemi about it, but he wasn't sure, and he said that you liked it, so what's your reasoning to support CS Snover?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…