Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I dont understand. Im finding what i want in their threads, and asking them to look in my threads to make an offer. Just doing what everyone else is doing in their posts.
    LOL epic fail you should say "I owe ace 10 credit" instead of I owe you, own and owe are quite different things...
    Remember to credit their original owners. ESPECIALLY MINE. Oh you should know you are the first to get my Regirock! Seeya
    By the mean of advertising my Pokes I want you to advertise the perfect ones... Not those flawed trash I made pre-RNG...
    Nah no one would want mine... Take MAtt's I thought you would bring 6 junks...
    Remember you owe me 10 credits, brudda...
    Have fun with your thread! You have to remake it so it looks presentable
    That's just an example, that Regirock is full Redis.
    Going online with 5 more, I have 2 Shiny Apes so I don't know which one you want...
    Yes, FULLY redis too.sometimes people will give seme redistribution rights, for example you got the Regirock from me, you may trade it but the one who got it for you MAY NOT
    OK OK... You have weird taste... No one would want that... Guess you want to keep it for yourself huh?
    A few more things to tell you: Break ANY rules will send you to hell... uhh Blacklist,
    this includes redistributing non redis stuff, HACKING and crap like that... Be cautious D:
    Credits are like money, usually both side keeps track of them but in this case... You should keep track of them in your thread... Most of the time i credit worth 1 poke
    The fact is: They are considered as trade fodders-JUNKS and their only value is for Dex filling and breeding...
    One more thing, if you are serious on trading here... REMOVE EVERYTHING in your thread except those which are worthy, like mine.... With those pokes I give you it would be enough to operate here!
    YOU HAVE TO PUT THEM ON YOUR THREAD or no one will trade with you, seriously, take a look around... EVERYONE have perfect IVs and your pitiful little thread won't stand a chance! Just take note of which Pokemon may be redistributed and which may not, when you have no ideas, ask their owners. Oh when you are trading someone else's stuff. you have to put the name of their owner is.

BTW this is not actually a place for casual trades... Try gamefaqs or serebii if you are just filling your dex...
    NOnono I won't mind at all! I can give you all of them, but no extra clones, only one of each! Seeing most traders here can clone, it's won't be a big problem =) I will give you the Regirock I caught just now as bonus.
    Oh please keep in mind that not every Poke you got in a trade in this place can be traded, some of those stingy dude won't share their stuff with everyone.
    In my case, EVERYTHING in my thread are fully reditributable
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…