Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I'd just like to say I absolutely love reading your BT posts and watching your videos. I hope you keep BTing!
    Hey bozo i saw ur Shiny Latias the Timid 1 it has the ev spread i want would u be willing to trade it for Negators Latias
    Yes, let's just say I ended up waiting a lot longer than people who didn't preorder certain games in the past... oh, and isn't it ironic that Ho-Oh and Lugia are at higher levels in the versions they're not the mascot of? I'll prefer playing through with Lv45 Ho-Oh (Sacred. Effing. Fire.) before I get to Lv70 Lugia who I probably won't use.
    Awesome, I look forward to that. Nope, I haven't preordered any games due to my past experiences with preordering >_>... anyway, I don't think I'll have trouble getting a copy (HeartGold, mainly for Kyogre and Latias)
    Hey Bozo. Did you ever come up with some stuff I could catch for you? :3
    You did a great job with the reply - I look forward to reading it in a minute. And yeah, I wouldn't consider the 0.00001% unlikely considering the hax chances in the Tower...
    Bozo, Can I do some ev training for you? I'm on the black list and I'm trying to get off and I was told if I did things like helping out around on smogon I can get off, just let me know if you want me to ev train for you or no.

Thanks.
    Thank you very very very much =)
    I will re-challenge the double tower again tomorrow !
    Im on but im waiting for EE and dont have your FC reigstered so I dont see you...
    Ill come back on with your FC once im finished trading EE ^^
    Yeah that would be alot easier ^^
    I cant trade right now, im trading EE atm, ill be ready on like 5 ok?
    3953 4827 2364 thats the FC to use ^^
    Hey Bozo I was wondering if I coulf trade your Snorlax to someone so that I could get it on my Main Cart, when we Traded it was Traded to my Spare Plat but I need it on my Main Cart, just thought Id ask if I could do so, thanks!
    Thanks a bunch for the trade and your patience Bozo! I will enjoy using your Boomlax in a TR Team :3 I believe your the only one with one like that! :D
    Ok im in the middle of a Trade now ill be on shortly, we can trade for the raikou first, and then afterwards for the azelf, Raikou is Trade FC, Azelf Plat FC
    I suppose the one in your sig I should add?
    Hi Bozo I can trade now! Your offline now though XP
    When we trade though could you do me a favor? Im going to send over the Azelf to you from my spare Plat and could you clone a copy of it when were finished and meet me back on and send me a copy to my Main Cart? thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…