Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Team Rocket Corporation is conducting an Activity Sweep which it will get rid of inactive members.TRC has a large community and many threads and projects you can be involved in. If you wish to continue being a member of Team Rocket Corporation please post here.
    Hello Cloud 8

You've been inactive since nov.19.
    We would appreciated it if you would be more active, or otherwise well delete your membership

Team Rocket Corp. Executive__________ Proto Man
    Funny how the only attention you get is from your sig and not how well you play pokemon. While I understand you may not believe Jesus was "Christ" (not saying I dont agree), Jesus was real. He was a real living person. To not believe in him is literally insane. That is like saying you dont believe in Benjamin Franklin and I know mother fucker was real. I like pokemon, you like pokemon. Stop ruining everyones day.
    Hey, can you please take the GP check you did out of the
    ----------
    tags?
    ----------
    Hey thanks for joining Team Rocket Corporation.
    Also I see you play RU. Can you help my team please?
    RU Thread
    Don't worry. I totally understand the point of it. I don't have a problem with it at all. It's just you don't want to contradict your own sig. ;) Plus it kind of gives a bad name for non-religions with the whole "no one cares" thing. The first part gets the message across. If people have a problem with your belief, then they shouldn't be sharing theirs.
    I would reconsider changing the ending of your sig to something....else. It kind of just says "Here's my religious views, no one else is allowed to state theirs except me." If you change it, then you should be 100% innocent if some one disagrees/rages at you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…