Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah I saw it, but I was lazy, and then I was out all day today. I don't really need 4th Gen EV Training. Can you do anything else service wise, like 4th Gen Move Tutoring or 5th Gen EV Training for example?
    Great! Please say so in the thread, because I basically dislike double-posting. I have some things I'd like to say there as well.
    Actually a few people now have asked me about writing an analysis for her & I do have a half-completed one I keep forgetting about. I'll just finish & update it since it's the outdated version of Lilli in my RTM. Shouldn't take long at all.
    When are you free to play our tourney match? I'll be on PO most of the night tonight if you want to do it now. I'll be gone all day tomorrow & Thursday though but any time after that works for me.
    Sorry I can't battle tonight because I need to make a new team so I'll battle tomorrow after 9 if it's O.K..
    That's okay, we hadn't arranged to play today anyway ?_? I should be free from tomorrow too, so just message me when you see me online or whatever, I'm on regularly.
    I would prefer 7am monday, since the sunday is the only morning I can sleep
    So it's good, see you monday
    I read east, sorry =/
    So yes, it will be quite hard to catch each other... So I have a 9 hours difference with you =/
    I could come a morning before university, so about 7am (10pm for you), but not everyday, so please choose a day when you're sure to come and I'll wake up earlier.
    Friday is the only evening I can't come, and 5 pm east is 11 pm for me =/

I still can come any other day at 5 pm east. Or earlier. Can you play saturday before the tour ?
    Haha I'm not gonna triple post lol, but I realized the Ttar set I recommended loses to sub disable gar too. Can dnite take it on? Idk you can run Rock Slide instead of superpower to break the sub if dnite cant. I need to check over my rates >.>
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…