Metalex
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Part 2

Now, enter the game at the right date and time and advance the IVRNG to the right amount. Instead of advancing the PID as well, go ahead and leave the house. Be sure to mash A repeatedly as you are outside (as the seasons pass on the screen and during the text). This way, you will sort of be able to control the movements of the NPCs and the duration of the rain.

As you do this, you should eventually get pretty repetitive results. I didn't for a while, but eventually I was able to hit the same one over and over. Then, you add in the step of advancing the PID frame by 1. Noting/recording what the nature is. Do this a few times (advancing the PID frame by 2, then by 3, etc..) until you can find where you are landing in the Seed Inspector.
    Part 1

First, find the spread that you want, which needs to have a shiny frame of somewhere above 650 just to be safe. For me, the rain advanced my PID by ~580 frames. So 580 + 50 (close to what your starting frame will be) will put everything that is 630 or below out of reach). Make sure that you can find the target PID in the Seed Inspector function of the Reporter. For whatever reason, my target shiny PID did not show up on the list after I had already saved in the house .. so I was stuck with only being able to hit seeds that required 6 Pokemon to be in the party. So, that made things incredibly more difficult and limiting!

Then save in the house with the right amount of Pokemon in your party that will advance the IVPID by the proper increment.
    I will be online with your Pokemon momentarily. Please add my Black code and head online.
    ;_; I just looked at my Relaxed spread in PokeRNG and I found that it has no Encounter slots at all. I could catch Duskull with the Adamant spread if you still want it. I'm so Sorry :'[
    Ya, G4. I can't really do anything in Black until I get this roamer RNG finished (I'm stuck in the house with 6 Pokemon in my party - so, my options are super limited).
    Ya, I can trad whenever. But sadly, I can't do any 5th gen trading at the moment... I saved in the house before encountering the roamer.... and even though I found the right seed for the PID/IV that I wanted, it is not showing the same results in the Seed Inspector function of the RNG Reporter... suck.
    Oh that's fine. I don't mind the Donphan that much. But Fire Punch instead of tackle on Munchlax would be great!
    Also if you think of something else you need just shoot me a VM and I'll get it for you :)
    btw, you were up at 7am today, what time is it now? Don't you need some rest? lol xD
    Really sorry to be a pain Metalex, the Munchlax didn't have Fire Punch and Donphan didn't have Seed bomb and Endeavor :P
    Wow, that did take a while, and some connection problems, but all worked out in the end! :D
    Thanks so much for trading!! And tell me if there is anything else you need. Like DWfs or EV training or something.
    Thank you so much, keep in touch! :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…