Pigeons
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The American Wigeon is a medium-sized bird; it is larger than a teal, but smaller than a pintail. In silhouette, the wigeon can be distinguished from other dabblers by its round head, short neck, and small bill.
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    The American Wigeon is a medium-sized bird; it is larger than a teal, but smaller than a pintail. In silhouette, the wigeon can be distinguished from other dabblers by its round head, short neck, and small bill.
    Ren
    Ren
    The American Wigeon is a medium-sized bird; it is larger than a teal, but smaller than a pintail. In silhouette, the wigeon can be distinguished from other dabblers by its round head, short neck, and small bill.
    hi we play for dou kickoff tour, is there any chance you can play today or tomorrow before 11:30 pm gmt +1?
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    GMT -7 here, I could probably play tomorrow before then, I can make your 10 PM if that works for you.
    SMB
    SMB
    nice, tomorrow 10 pm my time would be perf, see you c:
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    Great, I'll be in the doubles room on the account "Deep Fried Pigeon"
    Ok cool! Well I'm GMT-5 and can play around Friday/weekend, most of the day probably
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    GMT -7 here, weekend is probably best for me as I can play any time. Would around your 2 PM on Saturday work?
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    I might have another series at that time, but around that can probably work.
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    Alright, I'm fairly available that day so the time can be flexible if needed. I'll be in the ubers room around your 2 PM on the account "Deep Fried Pigeon".
    Yo when do you wanna play for the USM tour? my timezone is est gmt -4
    xCaptainHero
    xCaptainHero
    Wasn’t available due to school but we can def play tmm 8 pm my time
    xCaptainHero
    xCaptainHero
    Really sorry for not being active
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    I'm not available tomorrow. If you want to ask for an extension we could play on Friday but I have finals next week so please try and be there.
    We play for DLT playoffs, when are you free to play. im gmt -5
    miltankmilk
    ready when you are
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    Really sorry I missed today, I had a busy week and it totally slipped my mind. I'll be on all day tomorrow but if that doesn't work you can take the win. Again, apologies.
    miltankmilk
    I'll be on smogtours between noon and 2pm, where i have a different tournament set scheduled then. You can find me there
    yo we have to play for the DOU seasonal. I'm currently in GMT-8 (PST), and would prefer to play weekdays at around 7:30PM my time, but if you would prefer another time, I can accommodate. That being said, would Wednesday at 8PM PST be good for you?
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    I can make wednesday work so lets play then, I'll be in the doubles room under the username "Erotic Pigeons".
    Epidges we could do it any day after 6 if you want o
    Nixus37
    i can play today if youre available
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    I'm not available today, I will be this Sunday so please tell me your time zone and availability that day.
    Nixus37
    im in atlantic time zone and im also free sunday
    Obligatory Contact Post, Still can't find donno ;-;, hopefully he shows up
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    rip, if he hasn't shown up by tomorrow could you prep by yourself? I don't want to wait forever. Might be able to play on tuesday or Wednesday late evening like 10pm GMT -7. Might have to play by ear tho I'll try and keep in touch.
    Catalystic
    Catalystic
    Yea he hasn't shown, tell me when you're available and I'll try to make it work
    ag open, i'm gmt +11, can't play until thursday 26 bc im on hols but after that i can play whenever, when are you available?
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    Any time from my 10 am to 10 pm works, is somewhere around my 1 pm good?
    MAMP
    MAMP
    i can probably make it somewhere around 3pm your time, but if you're free friday that'd be a lot easier for me
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    Alright, lets try and play then, unfortunately it doesn't look like Friday will work.
    when do you want to play for ubers seasonal? i'm gmt -8, let me know times that work for you
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    Hi, today's looking a little tight for me so would it be alright if we played a bit later, maybe closer to 4:00 PM my time?
    The Vision
    The Vision
    yeah that sounds fine :)
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    Alright, I'm online now on the username Erotic Pigeons.
    Hey! Im your R2 opponent for smogon VGC tournament!

Showdown IGN: TheCoffeeBun

I'm currently serving army, so i've limited times, but heres mine

Times im free (GMT +8)

Tue, 17th Jan (2200 - 18th 0000hrs)
    Wed, 18th Jan (2100 - 0100hrs)
    Thurs, 19th Jan (2200 - 20th 0000hrs)
    That Landorus nomination in the thread was something else. (Although I dont like it :3)
    Hey AG r3, when are you available to battle? I´m GTM +1
    Pira
    Pira
    Like happened in the previous round, we have quite different schedules. I´ll try to be tomorrow or on Wednesday at your 5pm. Let´s see if it works...
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    That should work, hope to see you then.
    Pira
    Pira
    Hey are you there? I´m available now
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…