eden
    ⎛ ´●  ω ●` ⎞
    honchkrow
    honchkrow
    ⎛ ´●  ω ●` ⎞
    Hey we gotta play for ORAS Cup. I'm GMT+1, lmk when u want to play
    Aliss
    Aliss
    Ah fuck Im gna be honest I completely forgot about this; free for most of today, you want to fight or?
    TSR
    TSR
    That's ok actually, just take the win. I've been on megatilt from losing 39484923847349 games in a row and I doubt this would be much different
    Aliss
    Aliss
    Ah alright, hope you manage to turn it around soon :c
    So for this week I posted a mamo team and mamo just got banned so I think it can be let slide. Also Volcanion has seen a rise in usage and vianility and I think it should be considered for a future UTC week.
    ⎛    ´●  ω ●`  ⎞
    DurzaOffTopic
    DurzaOffTopic
    ⎛  ⎛  ⎛   ⎛   ⎛  ⎛    ´●  ω ●`  ⎞  ´●  ω ●`  ⎞ ´●  ω ●`  ⎞ ´●  ω ●`  ⎞  ´●  ω ●`  ⎞  ´●  ω ●`  ⎞
    DurzaOffTopic
    DurzaOffTopic
    ⎛    ´●  ω ●`  ⎞ception
    DurzaOffTopic
    DurzaOffTopic
    ⎛    ´●  ω ●`  ⎞
    A suggestion for UTC Week 31. Mega Pidgeot, it is really a relevant and scary threat in this meta and deserves a shot.
    TSR
    TSR
    been meaning to get to the bird eventually, thanks for the suggestion! If I don't have another wacky idea like this week for the next round I'll be sure to move pidge up to the front n_n
    justdrew
    justdrew
    On second though wacky idea does sound nice. Especially a home made TSR wacky idea, but ya birds need more recognition kacaw!
    justdrew
    justdrew
    Also on an unrelated note contact me when they B101 people say something about the tutoring. I’m ready to learn UU TSR style.
    exhibition again, does weekend work for you? gmt+1
    TSR
    TSR
    Yo so it turns out I do have work tomorrow unfortunately, I can still play but same time restraints as Sunday ⎛    ´●  ω ●`  ⎞
    Raiza
    Raiza
    cool
    honchkrow
    honchkrow
    ⎛ ´●  ω ●` ⎞
    Hi we're paired for the DOU Seasonal, I'm GMT+8 and prefer weekends and evenings as always. This Saturday I'm at work p much the whole day so either Saturday night or Sunday afternoon/evening would be preferred~
    TSR
    TSR
    Hey there, sorry I kept forgetting to reply, but I'm gmt -7 and am off work on Saturday but work on Sunday .-. I could probably play late at night Saturday, my time, since it'd be Sunday afternoon for you or could try getting up really early Sunday morning which would be more around 8-10 PM for you, lmk which one would be better since I can do both pretty easily
    Level 51
    Level 51
    Could you play around 11pm your Saturday night?
    TSR
    TSR
    sure
    exhibitionist tour when, i'm gmt+1. sunday funday?
    TSR
    TSR
    Sunday indeed, though I might have to work Sunday (don't know yet) and if I do it'll have to be before 9 pm your time
    termi
    termi
    yeah no prob, keep me posted
    We're paired for doubles ssnl, I'm GMT -7. Sunday probably works best for me but I can play another day if need be so just let me know what works.
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    Before 1 works fine, I have a couple errands to run but I can play at 11 AM assuming that works for you.
    TSR
    TSR
    that'll be fine
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    I'm online now so shoot me a PM when you want to play, my Showdown name is Deep Fried Pigeon.
    hey im your next opponent i can play on the weekend but ive got midterms during the week im est
    Granuble
    Granuble
    Are you able to play anytime soon the deadline is tonight for our game according to the latest post for the tourney
    TSR
    TSR
    eh just take the win, I halfway forgot about this, like 2 hours late replying, and don't really have the motivation for a ton of tours right now. gl in the rest!
    Granuble
    Granuble
    alright thanks bud take it easy
    Hi we play for dou ssnls. I'm est (gmt-5) and I can play 9-10 pm weekdays and saturday/sunday late afternoon and evening.
    Demantoid
    Demantoid
    Is there a specific time you think you'll be available? I have another game at 3 but that one shouldn't take long
    TSR
    TSR
    I'll be pretty free all day, just hmu when you're ready
    Demantoid
    Demantoid
    I'm online whenever you're ready
    when for exh im gmt+1, id prefer around friday / weekend
    TSR
    TSR
    I'm gmt -7, should be able to play Friday / Saturday morning because of work and should be free whenever on Sunday, lmk what works best
    Raiza
    Raiza
    friday / saturday your morning seems good
    bw uu cup r4? wednesday evening gmt +1 sounds good to me, around 8, 9 or 10pm
    TSR
    TSR
    8 pm your time sounds good on Wednesday, that's about an hour before my first class of the day so I'll probably have just enough time
    GSC tour, I can play next week, do you have some preference on time and day to play? I'm GMT+1
    TSR
    TSR
    Sounds good
    Lbix
    Lbix
    OK, I'll pm you around that time
    Lbix
    Lbix
    I'm online on tours now, let me know if you want to play. My alt is L1692
    when do you want to play for GSC tour? I can late at night today (GMT-4)
    TSR
    TSR
    I get off work at 11 PM (gmt -7), is that too late? I'm free all day tomorrow as well
    GunGunJ
    GunGunJ
    That's late but I can do it I guess. However, can you at like 5-10 pm tomorrow my time? (like 2-7 GMT-7)
    TSR
    TSR
    Sure, that'll be fine
    Yo, we're paired for DPP UU Cup. I'm gmt -6 and am available most nights.
    TSR
    TSR
    Probably should wait for Sunday then, I'm gonna have work till 11 (GMT -7) for the next 4 days, but afaik I'll be free for all of Sunday.
    Found True Love
    Found True Love
    Alright, I have work Sunday but should be able to play late afternoon / night. Wanna shoot for like 8pm my time Sunday?
    TSR
    TSR
    Sounds good
    hey when do u wanna play for exhibiton? gmt+0 and prefer weekdays
    TSR
    TSR
    lol I keep thinking I replied to things but I didn't xd
    how's Friday sometime between 6-8 PM your time?
    Taskr
    Taskr
    lol, 6pm Friday should be fine
    when fite for nu league? im gmt-8 and my weekend is pretty packed but i can likely do sunday night. otherwise it would need to be tomorrow morning.
    TSR
    TSR
    Ok I can do tomorrow morning, I was planning on building some good stuff but I'll just throw some dong together tonight since I'll know I'll lose to like murkrow anyway, and sounds better than waiting till the weekend
    hey buddy we play for exhibition. im gmt-5 typically able to do 630-830 pm weekdays and mornings on weekends. whens good for you ?
    Sam I Yam
    Really the only obligation I know of right now would be Church from 9AM to around 11:30 AM on Sunday, other than that I can be flexible for you :)
    Sam I Yam
    Hey man you wanna play today?
    TSR
    TSR
    Yea, I'll be fine to play for the next 3ish hours. I meant to get up earlier but I got woken up before 6 against my will so I went back to sleep till now :s
    Hey, when do you wanna play for the doubles seasonal? I'm gmt+0 and can play on saturday afternoon
    TSR
    TSR
    That sounds good, might be a little later for you since im gmt -7, but I'll try to get up as early as possible
    TSR
    TSR
    I know it's like 6 PM for you, but are you still available?
    Hi Man! We play for RU ssnls. I'm GMT +0 and generally the weekend works best for me cuz of uni. Let me know what time works best for you tho i can't play saturday morning (afternoon/evening works out fine tho)
    TSR
    TSR
    sure
    Master Chief
    Master Chief
    so like a bit of reshuffling happened and I'm basically free at about 12:30 pm your time onwards if that's fine with you. sorry for the inconvenience in all this and if you can't play today, you can pick a time for tomorrow after 8pm my time if that's fine
    TSR
    TSR
    nah nah that's fine, I'll still be around, just shoot me a pm on showdown whenever you get on
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…