HANTSUKI
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey long time Whims of fate. Did you have another favorite song from persona?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    it's been on my list for a long time because I listen to some of its OST rofl
    Fabulous but lazy
    Fabulous but lazy
    The ost is so good my favorites are: wicked battle, that person's name is and Altair and Vega theme. I have more but i'm remember only these ones right now haha.
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I usually listen to them when I'm playing tabletop RPG so I put anything that matches the mood
    uupl, got hella school stuff going on until thursday but after that anytime after 5pm -4 is good for me
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Hmmm I could do it on Friday but I'll be out at night. If you could do exactly at your 5pm would be okayish. Otherwise I'll be free all Sunday
    kaori
    kaori
    lets go for sunday then, i get out of work at 4pm so anytime after that is fine with me
    when do u want to play for dpp cup? im gmt +2, free for the rest of the day today, before 4 pm tomorrow and after 5 pm during weekdays
    hey we paired for rupl, im gmt +2 pref playing on weekend
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I can't play on Saturday at all. I'll have Friday and Sunday available all day tho
    When do you want to play for Brazil's Fantasy?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Kinda early. How about 1 hour later? If it's on Sunday then it's fine. On Friday I already have something scheduled for that time but I'll be afterwards
    Tenebricite
    Tenebricite
    I did mean sunday, mb for forgetting to clarify. See you then!
    Tenebricite
    Tenebricite
    Hey, I'm ready to play now, got something to do at 11:30 tho
    RBY cup. When works best for you?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    well, I'll not wait all night so if you comeback today, try to find me on smogtours discord and I'll play if I'm still available oo
    Mazz
    Mazz
    Yeah sorry got home super late from work and went out with my gf. I'm available all day, just lmk when you want to play
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I'll be available tomorrow, if you use discord try to find me there since I'll be kinda crazy doing lots of matches
    Hi we play for round two of BW Classic. I'm GMT -5 and this weekend will work best for me. Does anytime this Saturday work for you?
    Hi we play for rupl, GMT - 4 and Thursday through Saturday is ideal this week, Sunday is godawful rn
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Either thursday night or friday anytime might be fine. Saturday is awful for me
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    ight I'll look for you on Friday then
    yo when can you play for adv cup? I'm gmt -5 and good to play pretty much whenever over the next few days, otherwise weeknights next week are fine
    Pak
    Pak
    sunday is fine
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    hey let me know when you want to play. The earlier the better
    Pak
    Pak
    I should be back in around 2 hours. I’ll let you know if it’s earlier
    Hey, when Roapl Week 1? Friday after 1:00 PM (GMT -3) does works for you?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Friday/Saturdya is a no. I can do at weds/thursday night or Sunday
    Lazuli
    Lazuli
    Hum, Sunday is okay, but I need to know at what hour you can play
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    anytime after 2pm might be fine
    rupl week 1, can play 3:30pm-7:00pm gmt -5, more availability on weekends. monday or tuesday works best, if not it'd have to probably be friday-sunday. let me know, thanks.
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Friday is prolly the best day since I have all day free
    Nat
    Nat
    ok, cya then
    would u like to play on sunday for nul? i am free all day and my timezone is pst

i am also free saturday if that doesn't work for u
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I'll try to catch you on Friday, but since it may be kinda late for me, let's have that time on Sunday as a backup
    Tangelo
    Tangelo
    i am currently online under as tangy on showdown
    Tangelo
    Tangelo
    sry logged off for 20 mins am back now if you are here
    Totally didn't see you had been given the win in the extension game. We need to play for R3 of the pex tournament. I'm PST and can play the rest of tonight or tomorrow after I get off work (around 6 PM PST). Do either of those work for you?
    Hi we have to play for the ru generations tour. I’m gmt +0 could you do some time Wednesday evening? I’ll be free from about 7:30 pm my time
    Master Chief
    Master Chief
    Well actually I just scheduled something for 9 pm Thursday so 10:30 pm on Thursday will be fine if you can make that
    Master Chief
    Master Chief
    hey So our team won but do you want to play on Thursday for fun anyways? 10:30 pm my time?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    ah, nah thanks
    nu league, im gmt -6, I can battle pretty much anytime on the weekend
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I can't play on saturday. Is your 2pm on Sunday fine?
    Elyna
    yes, it'll work
    Hi, we have paired for OU divisional. I'm GMT+1 and I'd prefer to play this weekend, evening my time. Let me know.
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I can't play on saturday. Sunday would work at like your 8pm
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Sounds good.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    I'm on main, RoA room
    Hey, we're playing for OU divisional! I'm GMT+1 and am free in the evening provided it's not too late. Lemme know a day/time that works for you
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    can you play now? otherwise weekdays after 6pm GMT-2 work
    DenisTheMenace
    DenisTheMenace
    I can play now, yes, I'm on main as DenisAKAtheMenace
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…