Malekith
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey bud, we play for HPL in BW. i'd prefer friday or weekend, gmt-4. what times work best for you?
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Does 17:00 your time Saturday work? If not, lmk when does that isn’t after 18:00 on Saturday over the weekend and I can probably accommodate
    Malekith
    Malekith
    Saturday during smogon tour?
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    That probably works yea
    when do you wanna play for rby cup? I'm on gmt-3 and should be free to play from 12:00 pm until 4:00 pm my time during week days. I'd prefer playing soon because there's a holiday coming up next monday so I kinda wanted to go away for the weekend. let me know what works for you.
    Hey, we're facing against eachother in the ZU open! When do you want to have our match? What times work for you? I'm EST for my timezone by the way
    Malekith
    Malekith
    I work the weekend, if you're gonna be online today I'll be on stours.
    Solar Flare
    Solar Flare
    I've been floating around smogtours for a few days now and haven't seen you unfortunately, are you available today at all?
    Malekith
    Malekith
    Yah, it happens when you dont tell me that you are gonna be online. I'm on now.
    Hey we were paired in round one of bw cup. Let me know when you can play (i can do most times this week). My time zone is Eastern Time and my ps name is the same as this one.
    MunchlaxAndChill
    MunchlaxAndChill
    I am eastern time so you're about 6 hours ahead of me. Would you like to play at around this time tomorrow?
    Malekith
    Malekith
    What about this Sunday at your 19:00?
    MunchlaxAndChill
    MunchlaxAndChill
    ok i can do that too. i'll also be online for most of tonight so if you can battle today i can too
    hello daddykith, we have to play for OST, i'm currently without a laptop until later this week so I wont be available until at least next weekend. I'm still eastern time zone so just let me know when is good for you
    Mizuhime
    Mizuhime
    I have my new laptop, we're good to play whenever, typically weekends work better for everyone so i'll assume that's what you want until you tell me otherwise, i'm typically always on discord so just find me there
    Malekith
    Malekith
    Perfect (:
    Malekith
    Malekith
    Mizuuuu
    holis debemos jugar por el slam dpp. cuándo puedes? de preferencia que sea en tu noche (mi tarde)
    Hi, when fight for Mogon Tour? I'm GMT +12 free weeknights and weekends (bar Saturday morning). Lmk if any of those times work for you or tell me your availability and I'll work something out.
    hey man, you gotta olay for sweet 16 tour. your opp said he messaged you on discord. lmk when you can play by
    Malekith
    Malekith
    Well, he got subbed in the last day of the deadline, but I have already answered him to play. You can post r2, we will get it done soon.
    Lemme knoe when u wanna play for snake im gmt -4 im free after 5pm my time on weekdays and p much anytime on weekends lemme know
    hey man, we play for nu open. i'm gmt-4 and would like to play on friday or during the weekend. i can play anytime after like 2pm my time on friday and weekend afternoons should be solid for me, too. let me know what works best and looking forward to a cool series!
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    I know I should generally be free during your night on Sunday, but I am not 100% sure about specifically at 11pm. I /think/ it should work though and I'll be on plenty during that night for you
    Malekith
    Malekith
    Ok! If you cant finally do it, lets go with Monday/Tuesday same hour
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    ok, monday should work as back-up for me
    Limitless cup, I'm GMT-4. Can play most weekdays 4:30-6:30 or 10:30-11:30 my time. Can't do Friday or Saturday at all this week.
    Malekith
    Malekith
    Hi, wanna play now? I'm on smogtours
    I can fite Monday around 7 pm - midnight your time or or anytime after 6 pm your time on Wednesday as well (if you're gmt +2). lmk what works.
    Malekith
    Malekith
    Hi, can't you make your 6PM ( assuming GMT-4 ) Sunday/Tuesday?
    Ragnarock
    I'm working during both those times so no, unless you can play 3pm my time Tuesday
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…