Jordy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am a tornadus i have a windy body and i abuse my thiccness, if you dont repost this comment on 10 different pages ill find you in ur ladder games and be thicc
    Jordy
    Jordy
    I am a tornadus i have a windy body and i abuse my thiccness, if you dont repost this comment on 10 different pages ill find you in ur ladder games and be thicc
    other choice. I hope that all of you have a wonderful life and brilliant futures. Goodbye Forever...
    Jordy
    Jordy
    I'm literally crying
    Aliss
    Aliss
    I'm literally crying
    nothing short of amazing towards me, it's my own fault that I let this game consume my health. I'll still be around discord (Jordy#4386) and skype (ThiccTornadus from Netherlands) if anyone wants to talk, but I won't be associated with this website or Pokemon Showdown starting tomorrow morning. I'm literally crying typing up this post because of how difficult this has been for me to do, but I've left myself no oth
    Jordy
    Jordy
    I'm literally crying
    life negatively. This game has been nothing short of lecherous to my health in the past months and consumed my life completely. I have forgotten to study for exams, neglected my homework, argued with my parents, and various other things all because I was too busy playing Pokemon, building a team, or what have you. While I have built many relationships in this community and met some truly amazing people that have been
    Jordy
    Jordy
    I'm literally crying
    This has been one of the hardest decisions that I have ever had to make for my entire life, and I hope that you guys can find room in your hearts to forgive me for doing this abruptly without warning. For the last few months, my addiction to Pokemon has progressively gotten worse and worse, turning a casual pastime that I enjoyed playing with my friends into a life-sucking virus that affects everything else in my
    Jordy
    Jordy
    I'm literally crying
    Nuked
    Nuked
    it only gets removed when you ask it to get removed, thats why floppy still has one
    lydian
    lydian
    Wait so if I quit forever will my ladybug be here forever?
    Jordy
    Jordy
    if thats the case then, i suppose it'd stay for a long time at the very least
    Jordy is back, I didn't expect it. I totally graverobbed your thread lol. Also RIP Lil Peep I was just listening to Crybaby last night.
    Jordy
    Jordy
    Honestly drc that u took "my" thread, personally dont rly plan on contributing much to smogon as of rn cuz i still want to focus on school. Also ye same man, his vibe just rly gets to me, crybaby is honestly one of his best songs. its sad he had to die so soon.
    miss u babe
    Jordy
    Jordy
    but we talk on discord daily :[
    Loom
    Loom
    I didnt think thicc would come back on, thicc pls
    Hey Jordy, I loved your Volcarona+Rotom-W team and have been having a lot of success with it. What made you want to swap out Zygarde for Scarf LandoT and change Lele's set to CM?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…