GotR
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When do you want to play for PSPL? I’m GMT -5. I am free at any time on the weekend and nights during the week.
    pspl, when do you wanna play? I would prefer on sunday, Im gmt+2
    mj
    mj
    Im on main server as mj20
    mj
    mj
    Ive been waiting for you for an hour now, have to call act sry
    GotR
    GotR
    Sorry, take activity win yeah. I scheduled extra time for the mother's day thing and we still blew way past it.
    /me paws GotR's door
    Felis
    Felis
    I definitely didn't mention you somewhere in a post <_< >_> Time for you to play the seek in "Hide and Seek"
    GotR
    GotR
    I already saw it; the fav cong posters thread. And you're def biased.
    Felis
    Felis
    Am not!
    So it's cold right now. Does anyone have a.... COAT.
    GotR
    GotR
    No.
    Felis
    Felis
    ;;;
    Felis
    Felis
    It's like 14 degrees outside. Or -10 celsius for those who don't live in Americuh. I. Need. A. Coat. :p
    Long time no talk.

How are things?
    GotR
    GotR
    How are things going in Martinland?
    Martin
    Martin
    They're getting on fine. A Levels are a bitch though hahaha

I need to sort out my bad habit of procrastinating for hours on end.
    GotR
    GotR
    I totally understand the procrastination thing, RIP you.
    You know, I feel like I know you from somewhere. Wait! I think I saw you wearing a.... COAT.
    GotR
    GotR
    *looks around shiftily* I think he's onto me...
    Felis
    Felis
    /me scratches at GotR's door, I want in, lemme innnnn meowwwwww
    Felis
    Felis
    MEOWWWWWWWWWW @_____@
    Reading the thing about the splinter under ur right pinky made me squirm in the same way that the sound of rubbing cutlery does
    One thing, but Pursuit is also a really cool option on MBee for its ability to trap the psychics that it forces out. I'd go as far as saying that it is arguably better than KOff.
    GotR
    GotR
    I've never actually seen that before, and I think the reason is that most of the stuff you could pursuit is just U-Turn momentum bait anyway. I'm tempted to try it out though.
    dont feel bad for not laughing at popular 'ironic' misogyny tbh. have a nice day, your post improved mine
    GotR
    GotR
    Turns out not everyone on the internet is a dick.
    Not sure which one of us I'm referring to here...
    GotR
    GotR
    I read your post on Ben the Demon's Cong thread and this means so much more now. I'm glad that some off-hand comment I made was enough to lighten your day.
    jumpluff
    jumpluff
    :) I still remember it, haha. thank you for reading my post and taking it to heart, I know I post long rambly things so it means a lot to be heard. I hope your whole month is lovely!
    The gamut_was_taken calc does have megas. You select the base form and then you choose the mega from a dropdown.
    Martin
    Martin
    oh wow i didn't scroll down and realised i got ninja'd lol
    The calc has megas, you have to click on the "form" drop down menu below the Mons typing
    GotR
    GotR
    Oh lol. I'lll do that next time then XD
    Hi there, GotR!

To use Hide tags, you have to input
    Hidden text here

A more comprehensive list of everything else you can use can be found at http://www.smogon.com/forums/help/bb-codes
    GotR
    GotR
    Thanks man!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…