Clearly
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I'm your opponent for UU Open R2. I'm available Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Friday from 7:30 PM - 12:00 AM Central Time. I'm also available mostly all day on the weekends except for Sundays from 4:30 PM to 8:30 PM. When would you like to schedule our match?
    Clearly
    Clearly
    You do know we can only play Saturday then Im assuming but I can be on most of the day tomorrow to get it done
    LonelyNess
    LonelyNess
    Is Saturday the only day our schedules overlap? What's your schedule like maybe i can accommodate a different time than when I suggested.
    Clearly
    Clearly
    Im EST and have to work from 12-5 on Sunday so yea Saturday is the best time since the deadline is Sunday night. If you can be on at 6PM EST today we can get it done. I'll be in the UU room on main
    Heya, we're paired for PSPL. I'm EST, it's finals week for me, so I'd prefer the weekend, but I am p good with trying to fit in during the week if need be.
    Clearly
    Clearly
    EST as well and weekend works best for me, im more available at night so if you can pick a time around then for us to play
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Would say saturday at like 10pm work?
    Clearly
    Clearly
    Sounds good
    Hello, I'm with the ABF fighting to raise awareness about the serious bone disease known as bonitis. Bonitis is a disease in which over time your muscles suddenly contract and bones twist in every which way usually resulting in death. Take this message and share it to show your support for those suffering with bonitis!
    Clearly
    Clearly
    Too late, I've already died from it twice
    what is a good birthday gift for someone who dont like you but is your best friend's brother who hates you because of reasons
    what is a good birthday gift for someone who dont like you but is your best friend's brother who hates you because of reasons
    when fite gmt +6 free at nights til 10pm and on mornings from 10am except for 3rd 4th and 6th
    Clearly
    Clearly
    Lets try playing Friday around 10AM-11AM your time
    feen
    feen
    Ok
    Hi, i'm posting on behalf of my superstar player Pearl. When can you play him for mwp? His timezone is gmt+0 and he is free whenever. He can play as soon as his team is ready
    Clearly
    Clearly
    Gmt-5 We can get it done either Saturday or Sunday when he's ready
    wtf why am in your avi
    Clearly
    Clearly
    Thats not you, he doesnt have any golden fingers
    Endal
    it looks like he has bonitis tho
    Hi, we are opponents for the RU Open round 2. I'm GMT+8. What is your timezone and when are you available?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…