BluBirD
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• oras r5, im gmt+1. when do you want to play?
    BluBirD
    BluBirD
    Hi, my discord is BluBirD#6511
    i'd appreciate it if you hit me up there for easier scheduling!
    Hi, we're paired for Round 4 of OST. I'm GMT-6 and usually available after 11 AM. I have an important project due on Friday night, so I would prefer to play on Saturday or Sunday. Friday I'm not free until 4 PM and Saturday I have a meeting in the morning so I won't be free until 1 or 2 PM. Let me know what works for you and have a nice day!
    BluBirD
    BluBirD
    Hi, I'd appreciate it if we could schedule via discord cause it makes it a million times easier imo.
    BluBirD#6511 is my name please hmu!
    We play for OST, I'm GMT-6 and am busy with work and meetings until the weekend. I'm pretty flexible after Friday. When are you free?
    Voltage
    Voltage
    If you're in Greece, I can manage that, I just have a tour game at noon my time no Saturday which would be around 8/9 PM for you. I would be happy to play anytime afterwards.
    BluBirD
    BluBirD
    that would be fine by me, let's talk in the meantime if something pops up.
    Voltage
    Voltage
    Hey, just following up for a match tomorrow. Do you have a preference on how late you want to stay up to play? If not, may I suggest like 2PM my time?
    Hi we need to play for NU League. I'm GMT+1. I can be quite flexible for timings between Monday-Thursday I think. Hit me up when's good for you
    But for real though I am free to play tomorrow from 3:30-10:30 PM (By EST). Then I will be free pretty much all day Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 AM to 10:30 PM (again EST) Monday through Wednesday I will most likely be busy but I may be able to find time if necessary.
    When you wanna play for ourpl gmt+5.30 can play from 7pm my time
    BluBirD
    BluBirD
    Saturday 8 pm my time? i'm gmt+3.
    WhiteLion
    Saturday I am busy pick any another day or today works too
    adv cup when do you wanna play? gmt+2 available anytime
    absdaddy
    I'll be on smogtours in 15 mins
    absdaddy
    i kinda have to go now so idk how we'll go about this
    BluBirD
    BluBirD
    fuck,i thought that we said sunday.
    It's only fair that you would take the W if you can't play now.
    I johnned all of our meetings,so if you want it take it man.
    hey, when do you want to play for ourpl ? i'm +2 and wednesday or thursday would be the best for me
    Z+V
    i'm on smogtours, whenever you're ready
    when can you play for wcop? im gmt-7
    watashi
    watashi
    what time do u wanna play on saturday? i should be ready by wednesday so if you want to play earlier i can do that as well
    BluBirD
    BluBirD
    Actually i think that tommorow will be fine yeh.
    does 17:00 gmt sound right to you?
    watashi
    watashi
    sure, that's fine
    when do u wanna play for ost? i'm gmt-7
    BluBirD
    BluBirD
    i'm a bit of a sleepy head so i tend to sleep until 12 or moreso on saturday's cause i don't have uni/work etc haha. the best time for me actually is nightime just cause i have an empty house during 9. if you can't play during 9 or so it's not a big deal.
    go ahead and take the final saying in this. :)
    watashi
    watashi
    i mean 10-11 am my time
    BluBirD
    BluBirD
    ok perf. saturday at 11 am. see you then bro. :)
    ost round 2: id like play the 26th, im gmt +1.
    BluBirD
    BluBirD
    26th sounds fine to me.
    I'll contact you if something occurs.
    I'm (eet) utc +2.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…