Samurai Shen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How about we set up a match for tomorrow or the day after at 4:00 pm (meaning 10:00 pm for you). Tell me otherwise if we should reschedule or if this schedule correlates with you. If you want to do it earlier I can try to manage. Also I’m only asking this just to be sure, but are we going to have to battle 3 consecutive times in order to place a winner? Anyways Thanks .....
    We're matched for UU Open, when do you wanna play? I'm GMT +1 and am free most of the time and will probably be on PS if you just wanna drop a PM on there.
    Zyg
    Zyg
    At the time of your comment it was 8.58 PM for me, so i assume you're GMT -5 or -6? I could do 5-7 PM your time most days apart from Friday and tonight, so whenever is good. Although it maybe simpler to just battle on Saturday if you want? And best of luck to you too.
    Zyg
    Zyg
    Actually don't think I can do Saturday either due to work. What's your PS name? I can also do tonight, tomorrow or thursday. My PS name is Zyg btw if you see me on there i'll be in game corner, survivor, scavengers, tvbooksandfilms and sports most likely if you catch me on PS.
    Zyg
    Zyg
    nvm just seen your post
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…