HSA
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi ! we are the opponents for the ubers open ! can you play at the 11 pm gmt -4 tuesday ?
    HSA
    HSA
    hi i'm really busy during the week - would it be possible to do anytime after thursday
    MashedPotatoes
    yes i can play the friday at the same time is ok !
    MashedPotatoes
    i will be on the showdown on nick " mash my potato " !
    when play for indigo plateau? gmt +5:30 and free everyday between 10 am and 11:30 am and between 10 pm and 11:30 pm
    we have to play for Ubers Open, I am GMT + 2, when can you play?
    HSA
    HSA
    i'm gmt -5 and can play whenever for the most part, up to you (though i'd prefer after like 9pm your time if possible)
    Brancus
    Brancus
    how does friday 10pm my time sound?
    HSA
    HSA
    sounds good
    Hello, we are paired for RU Open R2. I'm GMT+2 and available all weekdays until 4pm and all week end long. Waiting for your disponibilities for a clean schedule.
    Hey, we play for UU Open round 2. I'm gmt -4 (us est) and I'm free Tuesday 7-11pm and Wednesday and Thursday 6-11pm this week. Next week I can do Tuesday-Friday 6-11pm. Do any of these times work? Also, what's your PS username, mine is ChiefWek.
    HSA
    HSA
    uhhh would wednesday at 6 your time work?
    ChiefWek
    I'm assuming next week? If so, then yes.
    ChiefWek
    Oh wait, the deadline is this week. In that case, I can do today at 6pm my time.
    when play for dpp ou, i'm free basically most of the week, us east coast time
    HSA
    HSA
    wanna go rn if you're still on?

if not sometime this weekend is good, say saturday at 9 est or so?
    marilli
    marilli
    i just came back from dinner, if you're not online anymore i'm fine with saturday 9 est.
    greetings fellow user hsa! not sure if u think saying that u forgot abt the way dates work exonerates u from the reality that i've stayed up and waited for u to meet at our agreed upon time of 3:30 AM fri but u have indeed failed to show up as a result of ur disability in understanding "the way dates and times work" :'(
    Hello, when you do you want to play for UU Open R1? I'm GMT+3 and usually available 6PM-11PM my time. Sadly I won't be available at all this weekend (July 6th-8th)
    Karppi
    Karppi
    Sadly stuff happened and I got back to home only like hour ago :( and have to leave again right after I wake up tomorrow. Best time to play for me would probably be 6-7PM next Wednesday or around same time Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday. Later times should work too. So wanna schedule for next Wednesday?
    HSA
    HSA
    ya Wednesday's good
    Karppi
    Karppi
    I'm currently online on both main and smogtours
    LMAO once I ate a whole gallon of ice cream (lactose intolerant) on a dare by this girl i was hanging with. I couldn't control myself and ended up shitting all over the carpet as I was running to the bathroom and trying to get off my pants. I don't think she ever talked to me again, might've been because I got some of the shit on her haha
    HSA
    HSA
    those are the moments in life that we live for
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Indeed
    ADV Ubers , when ? , I can saturday and monday in the morning and afternoon gmt-5
    adv cup, gmt -4 near stours time is prob good on weekends
    HSA
    HSA
    uhh saturday's time is probably best for me so around 4 est?
    suapah
    suapah
    wanna play rn
    HSA
    HSA
    im on smogtours if you're down
    we gotta play for bw tour. when do you want to play? i'd like to play during my weekends because i'm usually busy during the weekedays due work.
    Robert
    Robert
    that's fine sunday 7pm EST
    Robert
    Robert
    i'll be robert on main at the time we scheduled. if you want to play on smogtours, send me a pm on main so i can go to smogtours.
    HSA
    HSA
    ok
    Hey, we are playing for oupl. Let me know a good day for you, i should be able to do most times. Im gmt -4
    hi fren, gsc cup when
    i'm gmt -3
    HSA
    HSA
    uhhhh how does tomorrow night sound for you? say like 11 pm est (midnight your time)
    Royal Flush
    Royal Flush
    works for me, i'll be on discord and smogtours
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…