Meru
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• yo man, when are you good for wcop? i am generally tied up between 6AM - 7PM mon-fri (work) and this friday, while it's not confirmed, i'm pretty sure i'm going to be working quite late (get home around 9PM). saturday i don't have any plans as of yet, so if you want to play around like 1PM then if weekdays are no good, that'd be perfect. sunday is always a bit hit or miss but i can probably play later on in the night
    teal6
    teal6
    all good - i just agreed to a volunteer project on sunday, so i'm probably going to be out almost the entire day. saturday works if we need a weekend day though and i'm fully available at the times listed on weekdays
    Meru
    Meru
    saturday 2pm est
    teal6
    teal6
    Works for me, see you then brother
    when you want to play for rult? gmt +2
    Meru
    Meru
    gmt-7 can you play 9am-noon any of tues-thurs?
    Lunala
    Lunala
    9am thursday works better for me
    miss you oo
    Meru
    Meru
    still here fam! just not rotting in the ru discord no mores
    Nat
    Nat
    it's an addictive wasteland
    When would you like to do our wcop games? I am in GMT+12 and the ideal day for me is Saturday afternoons. Though, tbh I am free all day this Saturday at least.. Pretty sure.. Come to think of it I have a beer festival the Saturday afterward so that is probably not good. Anyway, GMT+12 is the main thing.
    Meru
    Meru
    I’d prefer to play Thursday or Friday if not just sometime later this week just so I won’t be worrying about getting subbed out so just let me know which of my availabilities you would be able to make
    Hipmonlee
    Hipmonlee
    So this Friday 10pm your time, 5pm Saturday my time should work for me.
    Meru
    Meru
    yes
    hey when are you free to play for OUPL? I got subbed in for Ricardo.
    Meru
    Meru
    im on smogtours for the next hour
    Hey buddy, rupl this week, I can’t do this weekend so preferably Friday if possible? Lmk
    Meru
    Meru
    Ugh sorry I got busy packing and getting ready for my flight, maybe you can play today ?
    Rakan
    Rakan
    It’s fine, when can you play?
    Meru
    Meru
    I ended up missing my flight and getting a later one so I can play anytime in the next three hours can you just pm me on discord
    We play for the RBY Cup. I'm GMT +2, and can play most days on the evening my time. Any specific days that work for you?
    We Three Kings
    We Three Kings
    I'm a little busy right now, I'll be back around Smogon Tour, although I'm not sure for how long.
    Golden Gyarados
    Golden Gyarados
    Did Meru agree to battle during tour time? The only time scheduled I see here is Friday at noon, which We Three Kings missed.
    Meru
    Meru
    Give him win idc
    hi sir, we play for rupl, gmt+1, when is good for you?
    Meru
    Meru
    gmt-7 can you do my mornings 9am-noon? otherwise sometime saturday would be good
    We play for BW Cup unfortunately! Would prefer to play during the 13-15th if possible. Should be free all day during these days, more or less, and I am GMT-4. If that does not work, then Monday or Wednesday of that week (not this coming week, but the week of the deadline) should be able to work for me -- Monday from 6pm onward and Wednesday from 9:30pm onward.
    Meru
    Meru
    wtf
    Bouff
    Bouff
    please win meru
    Bouff
    Bouff
    crush his Fuckin Dreams
    Yo almost forgot i was in this but were paired for oras cup when can you play? im gmt+1 but i cant play tuesday and wednesday evenings (my time) so let me know if you can play sunday or monday or during my daytime on the otherdays
    hi we're paired for the gsc global championship, ill will be available all of sunday (1-11pm gmt+1) can you make a time in that range?
    i might be available saturday night (around 8-11pm gmt+1) but i cant say for sure
    Meru
    Meru
    gmt-8 would prefer to do saturday since im busy sunday until 9pm your time, but if not we can do around 10pm ur time sunday
    giara
    giara
    ill try to find you on stours tonight my time then, cant promise but will do my best
    Meru
    Meru
    take the win
    hey we're paired for the RU team tour thing. I'm gmt+1 and would like to play on friday
    Meru
    Meru
    can you play 10 am gmt - 8?
    Corckscrew
    Corckscrew
    Yeah, see you un friday
    Corckscrew
    Corckscrew
    I'm online on main server as Corckscrew
    Hey, when can you play for gsc gc r1? Im gmt+1 and prefer to play in the weekend or in the evenings on weekdays my time.
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    Which server?
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    it is almost 1:30am here so Ill go to bed for today, is it possible that you could play after your thethorn game?
    Meru
    Meru
    Hey yeah sorry got caught up in some stuff we can play tomorrow at thethorn game time
  • Loading…
  • Loading…