The Hallows
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You can bring 6 pokemon to a battle? I thought it was 4. This is unsettling.
    talah
    talah
    How could an inferior, ugly black boy be able to get a white girl and not me? I am beautiful, and I am half white myself. I am descended from British aristocracy. He is descended from slaves
    The Hunters Prowl
    The Hunters Prowl
    The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
    stop talking utter tripe you pillowbiting cunt you absolute mewling freak ill bang the shit out of you fucking twink spastic retard downs spastic (BAN ME PLEASE) ill fucking put my fist right in your mouth you mewling cunt fucking spastic you're jawline is so recessed its back in 1997
    Ok, so a few nights ago I had dream about you... you personally locked me for a week because a bunch of users (mainly Posho) convinced you that I created some meme that made fun of Justin Bieber; after you locked me, Posho pm'd me saying "you won't be harassing anyone else from now on."

So I'm jw if I ever DO happen to create a meme making fun of justin bieber, if you will be angry with me or something...
    The Hunters Prowl
    The Hunters Prowl
    You'll never be half-white and you'll never fulfill your dream of marrying a white woman. I suggest you jump off a bridge.
    change your smogon name to H1M 0V3RW31GHT or ill cry every night until you do
    Hey man we’re paired for uu r6 I’m Uk time too, sry to be such a filthy john but I’m on holiday atm and won’t be back till late Saturday, so would prefer to play Sunday and in the evening if possible, if not maybe we can get an extension. I can play any time Sunday that you name, and any time between 6-10pm on the weekdays if we get an extension.
    Hi , we're paired for USM Team Tour. When would you like to play? im gmt +2
    lydian
    lydian
    did this game happen?
    lydian
    lydian
    feels like it didn't because neither contacted me, so for now I'll count as if it didn't happen. If it did happen lmk and I might reverse my decision.
    lydian
    lydian
    oh oops, just realized the deadline is actually tommorow. just lmk before tommorow.
    hey we're paired for the uu open, i've got work on weekdays so i'd prefer to play weekends. my timezone is gmt-7, how about you / when do you want to play?
    yo, paired for the p*nis measuring contest(i cant say the whole word cuz im christian), when are u available to play? since this is playoffs, remember we also have to measure nut distance, nut texture & amount of nut.
    talah
    talah
    ah fair, just lmk next week then
    power
    power
    hey host here just letting u guys know the deadline is friday or ill have to coinflip it
    power
    power
    also a reminder that astroworld is a performance enhancing drug and therefore banned; i recommend playing on wed / thurs
    Hi we play for OST round 4, when do you want to play? Im GMT-5, and spring break starts this saturday for me, thus I will be available then.
    so, i was sitting in my bed yesterday, right, and for some reason my phone searched "asap rocky hot" all on its own lol!!!! anyway, im like, ok lets check this out a bit and one thing led to another, then another and i nutted to "asap rocky hot" at least 87 times in 4 hours. i managed to say no homo before the act, but im still worried some1 might consider it homosexual and i dont want to be associated w/ them lol..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…