Akir
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• best game of all time in your avatar. Do you ever watch 100% items or 100% map (lol) speed runs? The horizontal shinespark through that entire wall and the following door is the most epic play in the entire game.
    Akir
    Akir
    I do, actually! But I mainly had fun speed running Zero Mission myself. Got a time that i was very happy with and took a break. The shine spark tricks are my favorite, hence the avatar
    did someone do drops for adv pu at some point? I saw castform ended up in adv zu and was confused because I remember we kept it nu originally
    Akir
    Akir
    Yeah, it was decided with some other tiers to hit a hard vr cutoff for these kind of tiers and castform was a concession of that
    we play in randbats staff tour, GMT+1 and available most of the weekend and after workhours during the week
    Akir
    Akir
    unfortunately for all european matchups i have to play during my lunch break. im gmt -6, so how is 6pm gmt?
    Akir
    Akir
    or even 6:15, to give me a bit of time to get ready and whatnot
    Kalalokki
    Kalalokki
    That should work
    we play for pu ssnl gmt+1. When do you wanna play? weekdays I can play in the evenings and weekend I can play saturday evening and sunday all day
    pu ssnl play when can play anyday eveings to late night my time.gmt+5.5 here.also is this b03?
    Akir
    Akir
    Oh crap I'm gmt -6. We are gonna have to get creative... but yeah this is bo3
    Chinese food lover
    do sunday evenings to late night my time wrk for you? tht shud be sunday mornings to like 12-2 pm ur time.
    Akir
    Akir
    yeah i can work with about noon my time
    Hi when can you play for gsc, i CAN be online like whenever from friday to sunday(gmt+2,+1 from sunday onward).
    pasy_g
    from like 6pm until 10 max11 pm my time monday? would that work?
    Akir
    Akir
    2pm my time would be 9pm your time if im doing the math right. that work? tuesday also works for me
    pasy_g
    yup, that works for me
    we play for pu ssnl O: gmt-7. When do you wanna play? weekend works best for me but I can be flexible
    heyo. can you play for tour saturday evening?
    Akir
    Akir
    actually tomorrow would be best for me as well if u were able lol
    Plans
    Plans
    yeah, sorry. I cant do tours anymore. hope you took win, have a nice life
    Akir
    Akir
    whoa wait man, what happened?
    Hey we play for seasonal, I'm est. We're usually on at similar times but when would be the best time for ur timezone? I'm pretty flexible
    Akir
    Akir
    Weekend for me, my workweek is too stacked lol
    Specs
    Specs
    sounds good to me, around the evening?
    Akir
    Akir
    Evening Saturday would be ideal
    Hey, we gotta play for PSPL, I'm wide open until this weekend, I won't have internet access on Saturday or Sunday, so I'm hoping we can play either today (Wednesday), tomorrow, or Friday. I can do any time on those three days (gmt-4).
    I am a ferroseed i have a spiky body and i abuse spikes, if you dont repost this comment on 10 different pages ill find you in ur ladder games and set up on your carracostas
    Akir
    Akir
    I am a darkinium i have a botw vote and i abuse trust, if you dont repost this comment on 10 different pages ill find you in ur peace of mind and force you into botw
    Darkinium
    Darkinium
    LOL
    Is that Super Metroid for the SNES? I haven't played any of the Metroid franchise games so I can't tell which one that is.
    Akir
    Akir
    it is super metroid! its an easy 10 bucks for the 3ds if u were curious
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…