Jordy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 안녕하세요, Jordy 가 CAP Analysis QC Team 합류했다고 발표하겠습니다. 그의 OU C&C 와 OU metagame 에서의 경험은 팀에게 큰 도움과 자산이 될 것입니다. 혹시 모르셨다면, 누구나 QC amchecks 를 작성할 수 있으며 QC team 에 합류하실 생각이 있으시다면, QC members 중 한명으로 부터 PM 을 통해서 자세한 정보를 얻으실 수 있습니다.
    Jordy
    Jordy
    안녕하세요, Jordy 가 CAP Analysis QC Team 합류했다고 발표하겠습니다. 그의 OU C&C 와 OU metagame 에서의 경험은 팀에게 큰 도움과 자산이 될 것입니다. 혹시 모르셨다면, 누구나 QC amchecks 를 작성할 수 있으며 QC team 에 합류하실 생각이 있으시다면, QC members 중 한명으로 부터 PM 을 통해서 자세한 정보를 얻으실 수 있습니다.
    revelations
    revelations
    안녕하세요, Jordy 가 CAP Analysis QC Team 합류했다고 발표하겠습니다. 그의 OU C&C 와 OU metagame 에서의 경험은 팀에게 큰 도움과 자산이 될 것입니다. 혹시 모르셨다면, 누구나 QC amchecks 를 작성할 수 있으며 QC team 에 합류하실 생각이 있으시다면, QC members 중 한명으로 부터 PM 을 통해서 자세한 정보를 얻으실 수 있습니다.
    I'm Jordy, and my former username is ThiccTornadus. If you don't post this on 10 other walls I will make everyone announce that Jordy will be joining the CAP Analysis QC team! His experience with OU C&C and in the metagame will be a great asset for the team. As a reminder, anyone is allowed to write QC amchecks, and if you're interested about joining the QC team, you can PM one of the QC members for further informati
    Lotus
    Lotus
    on.
    Jordy
    Jordy
    I'm Jordy, and my former username is ThiccTornadus. If you don't post this on 10 other walls I will make everyone announce that Jordy will be joining the CAP Analysis QC team! His experience with OU C&C and in the metagame will be a great asset for the team. As a reminder, anyone is allowed to write QC amchecks, and if you're interested about joining the QC team, you can PM one of the QC members for further informati
    Hi everyone, I'd like to announce that Jordy will be joining the CAP Analysis QC team! His experience with OU C&C and in the metagame will be a great asset for the team. As a reminder, anyone is allowed to write QC amchecks, and if you're interested about joining the QC team, you can PM one of the QC members for further information.
    Jordy
    Jordy
    Hi everyone, I'd like to announce that Jordy will be joining the CAP Analysis QC team! His experience with OU C&C and in the metagame will be a great asset for the team. As a reminder, anyone is allowed to write QC amchecks, and if you're interested about joining the QC team, you can PM one of the QC members for further information.
    okay you fucking cheeky little gobshite ive taken your absolute UTTER pish patter for the past 5 years but now ive had enough you little fucking wankstain on ur mums undies stupid little english wanker shitcunt FUCK Off you bellend you absolute melter get the fuck out my face before i fucking btfo you like ben shapiro btfos the libtards cunt
    Jordy
    Jordy
    okay you fucking cheeky little gobshite ive taken your absolute UTTER pish patter for the past 5 years but now ive had enough you little fucking wankstain on ur mums undies stupid little english wanker shitcunt FUCK Off you bellend you absolute melter get the fuck out my face before i fucking btfo you like ben shapiro btfos the libtards cunt
    ˙uoᴉʇɐɯʍoɟuᴉ ʍǝɥʇʍnɟ ʍoɟ sʍǝqɯǝɯ ƆQ ǝɥʇ ɟo ǝʎuo WԀ uɐɔ noʎ 'ɯɐǝʇ ƆQ ǝɥʇ ƃuᴉʎuᴉoɾ ʇnoqɐ pǝʇsǝʍǝʇuᴉ ǝʍ,noʎ ɟᴉ puɐ 'sʞɔǝɥɔɯɐ ƆQ ǝʇᴉʍʍ oʇ pǝʍoʍʍɐ sᴉ ǝʎuoʎuɐ 'ʍǝpuᴉɯǝʍ ɐ s∀ ˙ɯɐǝʇ ǝɥʇ ʍoɟ ʇǝssɐ ʇɐǝʍƃ ɐ ǝq ʍʍᴉʍ ǝɯɐƃɐʇǝɯ ǝɥʇ uᴉ puɐ Ɔ⅋Ɔ ∩O ɥʇᴉʍ ǝɔuǝᴉʍǝdxǝ sᴉH ^ʍ^ ɯɐǝʇ ƆQ sᴉsʎʍɐʎu∀ Ԁ∀Ɔ ǝɥʇ ƃuᴉʎuᴉoɾ ǝq ʍʍᴉʍ ʎpʍoſ ʇɐɥʇ ǝɔunoʎuuɐ oʇ ǝʞᴉʍ p,I 'ǝʎuoʎʍǝʌǝ ᴉH
    Jordy
    Jordy
    Hi ♿, ♿'d like to announce that ♿ will be joining the CAP Analysis ♿ team! His experience with OU C&C and in the metagame will be a great ♿ for the team. As a reminder, ♿ is allowed to write ♿ amchecks, and if you're interested about joining the QC team, you can PM one of the ♿ members for further ♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿.
    Jordy
    Jordy
    Hi ♿, ♿'d like to announce that ♿ will be joining the CAP Analysis ♿ team! His experience with OU C&C and in the metagame will be a great ♿ for the team. As a reminder, ♿ is allowed to write ♿ amchecks, and if you're interested about joining the QC team, you can PM one of the ♿ members for further ♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿♿.
    Hi evewyonye, I'd wike to annyounce that Jowdy wiww be joinying the CAP Anyawysis QC team ^w^ His expewience with OU C&C and in the metagame wiww be a gweat asset fow the team. As a wemindew, anyonye is awwowed to wwite QC amchecks, and if you'we intewested about joinying the QC team, you can PM onye of the QC membews fow fuwthew infowmation.
    Jordy
    Jordy
    Hi evewyonye, I'd wike to annyounce that Jowdy wiww be joinying the CAP Anyawysis QC team ^w^ His expewience with OU C&C and in the metagame wiww be a gweat asset fow the team. As a wemindew, anyonye is awwowed to wwite QC amchecks, and if you'we intewested about joinying the QC team, you can PM onye of the QC membews fow fuwthew infowmation.
    ˙uoᴉʇɐɯɹoɟuᴉ ɹǝɥʇɹnɟ ɹoɟ sɹǝqɯǝɯ ƆQ ǝɥʇ ɟo ǝuo WԀ uɐɔ noʎ 'ɯɐǝʇ ƆQ ǝɥʇ ƃuᴉuᴉoɾ ʇnoqɐ pǝʇsǝɹǝʇuᴉ ǝɹ,noʎ ɟᴉ puɐ 'sʞɔǝɥɔɯɐ ƆQ ǝʇᴉɹʍ oʇ pǝʍollɐ sᴉ ǝuoʎuɐ 'ɹǝpuᴉɯǝɹ ɐ s∀ ˙ɯɐǝʇ ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ ʇǝssɐ ʇɐǝɹƃ ɐ ǝq llᴉʍ ǝɯɐƃɐʇǝɯ ǝɥʇ uᴉ puɐ Ɔ⅋Ɔ ∩O ɥʇᴉʍ ǝɔuǝᴉɹǝdxǝ sᴉH ¡ɯɐǝʇ ƆQ sᴉsʎlɐu∀ Ԁ∀Ɔ ǝɥʇ ƃuᴉuᴉoɾ ǝq llᴉʍ ʎpɹoſ ʇɐɥʇ ǝɔunouuɐ oʇ ǝʞᴉl p,I 'ǝuoʎɹǝʌǝ ᴉH
    Jordy
    Jordy
    ˙uoᴉʇɐɯɹoɟuᴉ ɹǝɥʇɹnɟ ɹoɟ sɹǝqɯǝɯ ƆQ ǝɥʇ ɟo ǝuo WԀ uɐɔ noʎ 'ɯɐǝʇ ƆQ ǝɥʇ ƃuᴉuᴉoɾ ʇnoqɐ pǝʇsǝɹǝʇuᴉ ǝɹ,noʎ ɟᴉ puɐ 'sʞɔǝɥɔɯɐ ƆQ ǝʇᴉɹʍ oʇ pǝʍollɐ sᴉ ǝuoʎuɐ 'ɹǝpuᴉɯǝɹ ɐ s∀ ˙ɯɐǝʇ ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ ʇǝssɐ ʇɐǝɹƃ ɐ ǝq llᴉʍ ǝɯɐƃɐʇǝɯ ǝɥʇ uᴉ puɐ Ɔ⅋Ɔ ∩O ɥʇᴉʍ ǝɔuǝᴉɹǝdxǝ sᴉH ¡ɯɐǝʇ ƆQ sᴉsʎlɐu∀ Ԁ∀Ɔ ǝɥʇ ƃuᴉuᴉoɾ ǝq llᴉʍ ʎpɹoſ ʇɐɥʇ ǝɔunouuɐ oʇ ǝʞᴉl p,I 'ǝuoʎɹǝʌǝ ᴉH
    Jordy
    Jordy
    Jordy
    Jordy
    Jordy
    Jordy
    ayedan
    ayedan
    Gratz!
    Jordy
    Jordy
    thanks
    Lotus
    Lotus
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…