Finchinator
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• okay you fucking cheeky little gobshite ive taken your absolute UTTER pish patter for the past 5 years but now ive had enough you little fucking wankstain on ur mums undies stupid little english wanker shitcunt FUCK Off you bellend you absolute melter get the fuck out my face before i fucking btfo you like ben shapiro btfos the libtards cunt
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    okay you fucking cheeky little gobshite ive taken your absolute UTTER pish patter for the past 5 years but now ive had enough you little fucking wankstain on ur mums undies stupid little english wanker shitcunt FUCK Off you bellend you absolute melter get the fuck out my face before i fucking btfo you like ben shapiro btfos the libtards cunt
    Indigo Plateau
    Indigo Plateau
    okay you fucking cheeky little gobshite ive taken your absolute UTTER pish patter for the past 5 years but now ive had enough you little fucking wankstain on ur mums undies stupid little english wanker shitcunt FUCK Off you bellend you absolute melter get the fuck out my face before i fucking btfo you like ben shapiro btfos the libtards cunt
    Posho
    Posho
    Ok, so a few nights ago I had dream about you... you personally locked me for a week because a bunch of users (mainly Posho) convinced you that I created some meme that made fun of Justin Bieber; after you locked me, Posho pm'd me saying "you won't be harassing anyone else from now on."

So I'm jw if I ever DO happen to create a meme making fun of justin bieber, if you will be angry with me or something...
    “Smogon’s statically most liked user”
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    that's me, yea
    lydian
    lydian
    I statistically dislike the fact that you’re statistically the most liked user
    Please change your CT my mom stepped into my room and grounded me after reading "IT'S FINK DUMBASS" and accusing me to be addicted to this site enough to be OU Forum Leader
    Ok, so a few nights ago I had dream about you... you personally locked me for a week because a bunch of users (mainly Posho) convinced you that I created some meme that made fun of Justin Bieber; after you locked me, Posho pm'd me saying "you won't be harassing anyone else from now on."

So I'm jw if I ever DO happen to create a meme making fun of justin bieber, if you will be angry with me or something...
    How about y'all start doing suspect tests for OU. Seeing the same teams for 3+months is stale. No one cares about these doo doo formats u want to balance.
    Please change your CT my mom stepped into my room and grounded me after reading "IT'S FINK DUMBASS" and accusing me to be addicted to this site enough to be OU Forum Leader
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…