kumiko
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So in addition to Smogon, I am also a frequent poster on the Mega Man Maker forums. Mega Man Maker is a fan-made game that mixes the level creation aspect of Super Mario Maker with the gameplay of the Mega Man series. It’s fairly popular, and there is a forum site and wiki dedicated to the game; however, the forums are currently dealing with a problem so severe that the staff have had to close the registration
    soviet
    soviet
    However, Fanduber kept coming back with alts and posting the same nonsense that got his original accounts banned. His attitude also got notably worse, to the point where he was now insulting other users left and right: for example, when one user made a popular mod for the game (that the creator approved of, and actually pinned on the Mega Man Maker Discord server),
    soviet
    soviet
    Fanduber started harassing the user with fallacious claims of “PIRACY” and “ILLEGAR”.

To make matters worse, we recently had to deal with a wave of copycat accounts in addition to Fanduber himself, to the point where the only way to get them to stop was for the moderators to close the registration of new accounts. This seems to have stopped him for now, but it can’t last forever. At some
    soviet
    soviet
    the registration will have to reopen, at which point I’m sure this asshole will come back with another alt and start spamming again.

So please, if there’s any way we can get rid of this user, tell me (or Take Azelfie, he also has an account on the site). I’m not sure the Mega Man Maker forums can handle this guy for much longer.
    Hey we have to play for spl. I would prefer playing Saturday or Sunday my evening (GMT+1)
    kumiko
    kumiko
    7 pm on Sunday? Can pick a later hour if that works better for you, otherwise just assume 7.
    Relous
    7 is fine
    Hello! We meet again. I´ll be pretty much fully available during the weekend, is it fine for you to play on my saturday evening/night?
    Trosko
    Trosko
    Good, then lets say around 22 my time? We can always play before that time if we're both on. See you then!
    kumiko
    kumiko
    Is Sunday same time good? I can be pretty flexible about times, but I'd prefer Sunday if thats doable for you.
    Trosko
    Trosko
    Yea, no problem. I'd prefer playing today, cant lie, but lets do it on Sunday :okhand:
    Hi,ORAS global. I'm from GMT+8 and I prefer to play 9:30-11pm my time. Which day?
    Quagmander
    Quagmander
    and if u are to sleep, we have to make it 12:30pm my time Sunday, ur 1:30am Saturday
    Quagmander
    Quagmander
    i just want more sleep at weekends, and i will try to get up earlier than before this time. If that work, i would go for an extension
    kumiko
    kumiko
    I can play now. I'll be on smogtours
    bw championship, when? i'm gmt -4
    kumiko
    kumiko
    wanna fight today? I'll be on and willing to play for the next like, 4 hours. otherwise let's aim for Tuesday or Wednesday night. I start school on Monday so I dont have much time outside of nights during the week and the round went up on a Friday night so.
    rylon
    rylon
    perf bro c: , see u on smogtours
    Hello we have to play for amqpl im gmt-5, when are you free? i can play preferably on weekends let me know
    LC open? Gmt+2 when do you wanna play?
    kumiko
    kumiko
    friday sometime afternoon gmt-4? so like 7 pm or later your time
    kumiko
    kumiko
    I'll be on smogtours for a while if you have time to play today. On as Rem. If you don't can you do sometime between now and 5 hours from now tomorrow?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…