JustoonSmitts
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just want to tell you that they changed the qc needed for rby and gsc from 0/3 to 0/2. you can change it.
    Oldamar999
    Oldamar999
    r.i.p dude. you should have just did your own thing on jolteon instead of just rewording it. just don't do that again ok?
    JustoonSmitts
    JustoonSmitts
    I promise. I don't want that to happen again.

Part of the issue was I had no idea how to use Jolteon in the current RBY meta. I'll make sure to ask for help on Discord if I need it.
    JustoonSmitts
    JustoonSmitts
    Maybe I can try again with Gengar. I feel like I could update that because I think Night Shade is vital for Gengar thanks to perfect coverage. I don't think Thunderbolt is that good on it other than hitting Starmie, Slowbro, and Lapras, and even then it has Mega Drain to also hit Rhydon and Golem.

What do you think? Lie low for bit or try again?
    I liked your post for saying you wouldn't use stars and number ratings
    JustoonSmitts
    JustoonSmitts
    Thanks. It's just that I've seen so many movies that it's hard for me to rank them numerically. It's just easier to share thoughts and whether or not you enjoy a film.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Exactly (if you look at my posts in that thread I've done the same exact thing, lol). Far more nuanced that way, in my opinion. We're just a bunch of friends sharing our opinions with each other, the why is more important than the what, so using ranking seems a little reductive. Though I'd admit ratings serve a purpose in the actual consumer-based business of film critics, which we are not.
    Wait, are you actually the owner of Dragonfly Cave? I was just looking at the Lure That Threat thread and saw your signature.
    I remember visiting that site a ton several years ago, but I forgot what the site was. Your site was one of my favorite mon related sites out there. Fun memories! (If you're not the owner, thanks for reminding me about the site haha)
    JustoonSmitts
    JustoonSmitts
    Lol. No, I'm not the owner of Dragonfly Cave. But glad I could bring some nostalgia! I used to go there too. :)
    Hey, man, love your art! I hope you can find the time to draw Gen 8's mons when it happens! Also, thanks for participating in Next Best Thing, it means a lot. n_n
    I like your art! I'd definitely take a look at Smeargle's Studio if you haven't already.
    JustoonSmitts
    JustoonSmitts
    Thanks, man! I'm thinking of making a thread soon. :)
    hey you don't need to reserve again just wait until a mod goes over it
    roman
    np :o
    JustoonSmitts
    JustoonSmitts
    Should I go ahead and delete the analysis I uploaded and wait for Entei to be available or leave it alone?
    roman
    you could just leave it until a mod sees it- but idk. probably better off asking one of them over discord
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…