Shrug
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lc ssnl, when do you want to play?
    Coconut
    Coconut
    Saturday, and this weekend, starting Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday I'm on vacation, so it'd be a real pain in the ass for me to play.
    Shrug
    Shrug
    Ok would you prefer today or tomorrow?
    Coconut
    Coconut
    Tomorrow evening is way better, anytime after 5. I generally see you on at that time so that should work for both of us.
    LC UU when? I'm GMT
    Shrug
    Shrug
    hey when you free this weekend?
    Diophantine
    Sunday is easier. Should be online so long as you ask for a reasonable time (ie, not 3am or anything like that)
    Shrug
    Shrug
    hey you on?
    When play I’m gmt -5 for exhib
    Luthier
    Luthier
    I’m not in town until sunday afternoon as I had mentioned with taranteeno earlier but if you would like to play sometime today I need to know ur times so I can try to fit it in
    hello user: shrug! it would appear coco gave us the thumbs up to play the remaining tiebreaker match in esteemed tournament LCWC as long as we are able to schedule. when are you available to play so we can get this match done?
    mad0ka
    mad0ka
    it would appear coco has rescinded her former compliance with this deal. nevermind!
    yo, subbed in for exhibition, when do u wanna fight? timezone is gmt+0 and i'm free most evenings apart from Sunday evening and I'm awaiting a pending time for a PS event i'm involved in, lmk what times are good for you.
    Shrug
    Shrug
    free most evenings too are you good soonish?
    London13
    London13
    can we go 11:30pm my time?
    London13
    London13
    when do you want to play tonight
    Hello, I am scheduling for ms. doka for lcwc. She cannot play on the weekends and would like to play on the weekdays (today, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, and friday). Her timezone is gmt-7, please respond as soon as possible with a day and time!
    Shrug
    Shrug
    Get this extended if she can’t play on the weekend
    trash
    This was not a question but rather the last time madoka is available this week. We have provided 5 days of availability and you have abjectly ignored all of them. If you do not show up by 11:30 pm gmt-7 we will call act.
    Shrug
    Shrug
    go ahead
    Hey, we're paired up for OST round 2. How is next weekend for you? I'm GMT+1.
    Ruft
    Ruft
    Hello? When can you play?
    Ruft
    Ruft
    Yo?
    We're paired for LC ssnl. I'm gmt 0 and will find it difficult to play during the weekdays but if necessary I might be able to, Sunday would be ideal for me as I'm completely free all day so lmk what works
    When do you want to play for OST? I’m gmt +1 and free in the weekend
    Joya
    Joya
    can u play today?
    unfortunately, as things would have it, no one wanted to schedule for me so i have to do it myself. when do u wanna play for lcwc? i can play p much anytime, but weekends are a bit less convenient for me. gmt-7
    Hey, we're battling for Gods Among Us. I'm GMT+10, and I'm free Saturday and Sunday 9am-3pm.
    Shrug
    Shrug
    Cool
    The Avalanches
    The Avalanches
    Hey dude, completely spaced on yesterday, mb. It's Christmas tomorrow in my TZ, then it probably is in yours the day after, so, maybe a few days from now, just before the deadline?
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Have you anny news about that?
    When we tryna dual, free all week p much, I like evenings GMT +0
    Shrug
    Shrug
    define evenings?
    Scottie
    Scottie
    Idk like 6pm onwards bar Friday
    Scottie
    Scottie
    4 or 5 pm onwards weekends
    yo we play for gspl or w/e its called. im gmt-7 and should be evenings and nights on weekends. also can play tonight
    You've completely lost your marbles. You've snapped kid. Lost it completely. Took a vacation to the funny farm.
    ButteredToast
    ButteredToast
    I'm picturing you running around your moms basement in complete disarray not knowing what your doing like that one episode of spongebob where he has toast and eggs nailed to his wall and is boiling a bike on the stove.
    Shrug
    Shrug
    Bad posting my friend
    ButteredToast
    ButteredToast
    Buddy. You're cooked. I haven't seen someone so mentally eviscerated since Ben Shapiro took on that hoard of libtard professors.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…