Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• protean palace randbats when? im gmt+10 easiest for me to play on weekend
    BP
    BP
    Im gmt -5 works for me
    BP
    BP
    I'll be free all day today catch me in the ZU room. I won't be able to play tomorrow hmu and we can carry over to the server to play
    You're not the only Firebot user who went under a name change!
    I like this name more than Jerry hillenburg though
    BP
    BP
    Thanks, Jerry!
    Jerry the great
    Jerry the great
    No problem
    But yeah, I think your name is better than your old one as well
    CAPTT, when do you want to play? I'm available 1 pm to 1 am gmt+1 all week, but would prefer later in the week (Friday would be great)
    BP
    BP
    I'm GMT-5 i can't play friday or weekend. I'm free from 10 am to 12pm and 12am to 2:30am. How does Thursday around 11am my time sound?
    astralydia
    astralydia
    that'll have to do, see ya around
    Hello I guess we have to play for captt I am gmt +2
    BP
    BP
    "I guess we have to play" nah homie we have been given the opportunity to play. That came off as super pessimistic. Im GMT -5 tho
    Terracotta
    Terracotta
    I am free all the evenings till 11pm/midnight and practically all the mornings except tomorrow Sunday I can’t too unluckily
    BP
    BP
    ur teams getting angry at me. I can play Friday Saturday night since you can't on sunday
    ORAS ZU R2. As u know, GMT+1 here and I can play this Sat and Sund my morning and night but I dont know yet the full availability
    better nots so good :) nice to find someone that likes that song as well
    BP
    BP
    Amen. Huge fan or music. Listen to it almost 24/7
    lydian
    lydian
    preach
    when play for zu ssnl im gmt+2 and flexible so just lmk what works 4 u
    BP
    BP
    Ight um im free thursday and friday night im gmt-5 possibly free on sunday as well.
    termi
    termi
    i cant play during your nights because i will be asleep. can you play sunday 1pm your time?
    BP
    BP
    Should be okay with me
    Hello, thank you very much! :)
    BP
    BP
    Ay if the art wasn't good I wouldn't have liked the posts. Thanks for the contributions over the years M8!
    Is the thread going to be called Counter Kitchen? Just so i can get the logo down and a mon with a chef hat would be cute
    BP
    BP
    Yes I've decided on calling it Counter Kitchen
    Hello we play for zu open and I am gmt +1 free all the evenings+monday all the day
    BP
    BP
    Hmmm I'm gmt -6 what's your PS username
    Terracotta
    Terracotta
    Terracotta zygod
    Hey bro , I don't remember getting the core and person I should build for (Pu SS)
    BP
    BP
    You never submitted a core to me so I ignored you as the OP said I would. Sorry maybe next year!
    Dj Breloominati♬
    Dj Breloominati♬
    Yeah that's my fault , will be careful next time onwards :]
    Hi we play for TT. I can’t play Wednesday and Friday and can only really play before 5pm GMT+2 other days apart from Thursday which I can play until 9 or so. If none of these times work I can try find better internet lol
    Just passed by to say: I love your forum signature uwu
    BP
    BP
    aw thanks m8 <3
    Just wanted to say that Rest-Talk Ampharos you posted in the PU Viability Rankings was the dankest shit I've seen in a long time! Awesome set! :)
    BP
    BP
    Actually i didnt create the set The former PU TL did but i am the one whos been using it a lot just see if its viable. Thanks man I appreciate it!
    I am a yogibears, I have 10 different names rwby ruby matoi yogi o_o and other variants, I rate PU teams and hate blast ewww if you dont post this on 10 different pages I will quit for a day
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…